F1 2020 game update 1.15 is available for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. The patch adds the ability to enable equal performance in Time Trial, along with the following updates and fixes, found in the latest patch notes.
- Marcus Armstrong now has the correct nationality
- Addressed an issue where Artem Markelov would be quicker than intended
- Pedro Piquet now has the correct number on the rear wing
- Addressed an issue where sponsor boards and garage textures were missing on Bahrain for F2 2020
- Users will no longer incorrectly receive a warning when changing components between Practice and Qualifying
The patch is coming soon for Google Stadia.
Just in case you missed it. F1 2020 won our Best Racing Game of 2020 award.