F1 2020 game update 1.13 is available for PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Google Stadia. The new patch adds penalties on the HUD, for both in-race and spectator mode. It also fixes some of the issues in My Team, Career Mode, multiplayer and more.
Check out the patch notes below.
- Added an option to allow the player to choose their preferred commentary language.
- Penalties are now shown on the HUD (both in-race and spectator mode).
- The customisable car now has 11 slots for sponsor decals.
- Fixed an issue that meant the player could not sign Lewis Hamilton despite meeting all the requirements.
- Fixed an issue that caused Facilities to reset.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Facilities progress bar to disappear.
- Fixed an issue that could cause teams to drop their number 1 driver if the player signs for them.
- Fixed an issue that caused blue flags to disappear after using a Mid-Session Save.
- Changes have been made to reduce the chance of being disconnected from a game session.
- Fixed an issue that caused a host with a slow connection to start the race before other players.
- Fixed an issue in Weekly Events that caused all players to exit the session after a host migration.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when skipping through cut scenes after retiring from a Weekly Event qualifying session.
- Fixed an issue in Leagues that caused results to not submit following the completion of a session.
- Fixed an issue where camera functionality would be restricted when re-joining an online session.
- Added countdown lights when taking control of your car on track after re-joining a multiplayer session.
- Fixed an issue that caused the AI to have unrealistic lap times following a host migration.
- Fixed an issue in spectator mode that caused the lap counter to show the incorrect lap number after a formation lap.
- The Race Director will now correctly show the tyre used to set a lap time in practice sessions.
- Players will no longer receive a corner-cutting warning when entering the pits at Circuit Zandvoort when using strict corner cutting rules.
- Fixed an issue where players could get illegal overtake penalties under the safety car/VSC when giving a position back.
- Fixed an issue that allowed the player to gain a time advantage at the end of a VSC period.
- Fixed an issue that caused the lap counter to show the incorrect lap number after a formation lap.
- Various other bug fixes and improvements.
For those of you looking for the F2 2020 update…
F2 2020 is absolutely coming! Once we have a firm date, we'll be letting you all know!
— Formula 1® Game (@Formula1game) November 16, 2020
If you missed out on our F1 2020 review, you can read it here.