Codemasters will be releasing F1 2020 patch 1.12 on Monday, October 19. The game update will include single and multiplayer optimizations and fixes, along with a performance update.
Prior to the update going live, the team has provided some details on the F1 2020 performance update.
- All teams using the Ferrari Power unit have had performance reductions
- Racing Point performance increase
- Alfa Romeo performance decrease
- Ferrari performance decrease
- Haas performance decrease
The Power Unit stats and prices remain unchanged in My Team, so as not to unfairly change the balance of your experience.
Some new livery will also be included in the update. Check out some of the details and new screenshots below.
- Updated Lewis Hamilton and Valtteri Bottas’s helmets
- Ferrari’s livery has been updated
- Red Bull Racing’s sponsors and team wear have been tweaked