F1 2020 game update 1.06 is available now for PC users, adding the brand new black Mercedes livery and more. PlayStation 4 and Xbox One users will need to wait until later this week. As always, we’ll update this post when it arrives.
UPDATE: (7-28) The patch is now available for both Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Check out the patch notes below.
- Mercedes car and driver suits updated to the black livery.
- Fixed an issue in unranked multiplayer where a host disconnection resulted in AI having unrealistic lap times.
- Sergio Perez and Lance Stroll now wear the correct gloves.
- Fixed a progression issue in My Team career which could occur after an Invitational event.
- Fixed a progression issue in My Team career which could occur at the end of a season.
- The Savant sponsor will now correctly pay out.
- Various other stability and bug fixes.
Also of note. If you’re unable to load your My Team save, here are the steps to take after the new patch.
- Try loading up your previous save game. It should work for you. If not, please go to step 2.
- If it’s still crashing for you, and it’s only crashing when loading into career mode then this will mean you’ll need to start a new career.