F1 2020 game update 1.05 is available now for PC users, while PlayStation 4 and Xbox One users will need to wait until later this week. As always, we’ll update this post when it arrives.
UPDATE: (7-21) The patch is available now on both Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Check out the patch notes below.
- Fixed a crash that would occur after beating a rival in Time Trial
- Players will no longer be incorrectly disqualified for not using the mandatory tyres during a race
- Qualifying times seen on the grid rundown are now correct
- Gearbox wear is no longer scaled based on season length
- Fixed the missing heads on the podium in Multiplayer
- Speeding when the Virtual Safety Car is ending will now correctly penalise clients in a multiplayer session
- When using a wheel car controls will no longer control the camera at race start
- Xbox One Hero stats for Race Wins, Podiums and Laps Completed have been reset and will no longer be affected by or affect F1 2019 stats.
- Vietnam track introduction video now shows the correct number of DRS zones
- The character walking on water during the introduction cutscene at Australia now correctly has a boat to stand on
- Fixed Sponsor logos on suits appearing stretched in certain conditions.
- Fixed several end of season Sponsor payments.
- Improved abrupt Force Feedback issue under braking on Direct Drive wheels
- A use flashback prompt will now be shown the first time the player goes off track or collides with another vehicle
- Numerous text and localisation fixes
- Various other stability and bug fixes
Thanks for the heads up bcruise.