Codemasters have released F1 2016 patch 1.7 for PC users, scheduled to arrive on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 soon. Check out the details below.
UPDATE: The patch is available for Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
- Added the Master difficulty option to bridge the gap between Expert and Legend.
- Added the Master difficulty option when starting a new Career and Championship Season. – New for v1.7.0
- Changed the tyre rules so the tyre you start the race on counts as a mandatory for the race.
- Falling too far behind penalties will no longer be given after being told to overtake the Safety Car.
- Corrected a few translation issues.
- Fixed a bug that could occasionally cause race sessions to never end.
- Fixed a bug that could give players who rejoin a multiplayer session the wrong tyres. – New for v1.7.0
- All cars now use the same gearbox when playing with Equal Performance. – New for v1.7.0
- Nvidia Scalable Link Interface (SLI) performance improvements. – New for v1.7.0
- Fixed a number of crash bugs.