Big Ant Studios has delayed the release for Cricket 22 on all platforms until December 2. Originally scheduled to release on November 25, the game has been pushed a week due to factors beyond their control.
An update to the Cricket 22 cover art, team lists and other visuals need to be updated. Unfortunately, the patch won’t be ready until December 2.
If you have missed out on some of the recent Cricket 22 videos, make sure to check the links below.
- Cricket 22 Career Mode Details Revealed
- Cricket 22 New Additions and Features
- Cricket 22 New Gameplay Mechanics and Controls
— Big Ant Studios (@BigAntStudios) November 22, 2021
- All-new bowling and fielding controls; whether it’s a feisty fast bouncer, or the satisfying “snap” as you hurl the ball from the infield for a precision run-out, Cricket 22 features refined, tight controls that enable you to play your best game of cricket.
- A deep, narrative-driven career mode; you are in control on and off the field. You manage your training and press conferences, deal with injuries, and decide your path towards international glory!
- It’s the most accessible cricket game yet; New to Cricket? Cricket 22 makes it easier to get into the game than ever before, with a completely overhauled series of tutorials and first-time user experience. Cricket 22 is the most detailed simulation of the sport that Big Ant has ever created, and thanks to these tutorials we’ll have you out there batting and bowling like a pro in no time.
- An all-new commentary team; Cricket 22 brings a star-studded commentary team, featuring Michael Atherton, Ian Healy, Mel Jones, Alison Mitchell and David Gower. Every shot will be called with greater depth and analysis than ever before, and for the first time ever in a sports game, there will be an all-women commentary team, further deepening the representation of women in the Cricket 22 experience.
- The best-looking cricket ever; Cricket 22 takes full advantage of the capabilities of the latest generation of hardware. Not only does the game load with blinding speed, getting you into the action more quickly than ever before, it also includes a full suite of visual updates, including incredible real-time ray tracing elements, providing the most visually realistic game of cricket ever seen.