A look at how you can rebuild five of the most troubled franchises in Madden NFL.
A few good reasons to look forward to this year's game...
A look at the process of reviewing tough to review games...
This year's Madden Ultimate Team is better than ever, why you should be giving it a shot.
EA Sports will begin revealing NBA Live 15 player ratings tomorrow. They didn't mention any sort of set schedule, so we could see top players at each position throughout the week or maybe the entire list of ratings.
Guess we find out tomorrow.
Video by Chris Smoove on YouTube.
The big thing is that you'll be testing free agency right off of the bat, and testing different offers against one another. This is a unique take to the Career mode story, and it seems like a hopeful prospect that you'll be doing a lot of new things in this year's mode you haven't yet done.
Here's to hoping you can skip the cut scenes!
What did you think about the opening scene and the face scan technology?
FIFA 15 releases tomorrow, and the time is now to make your decision on whether you are buying the world's most popular sports game. Are you planning on purchasing FIFA 15?
Sound off in our poll and leave a comment about why this year's game is or isn't getting your money!
The real question is, where do you even begin? Here are five of the biggest rebuilding projects in Madden, and what you can do to fix them...
Read More - How to Rebuild Five of the NFL's Worst Franchises in Madden 15
Check out the latest NBA 2K15 video (Shaky-cam), featuring the Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs, from the Tokyo Game Show.
Source - Vandal TV
- NHL 15 Tuner Update Available Now, Details Included
- NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 101st Overall Rated Player Through 150
- NBA Live 15 Offers a New Free Throw Mechanic, No Game Face
- Jon Smith "JaoSming" Headed to 2K Sports and the NBA 2K Team
- FIFA 15 Available Now For EA Sports Season Ticket Subscribers (PS3, 360)
- Complete List of Stadiums in FIFA 15
- Madden NFL 15 Week 3 Roster Update Available Now, Details Included
- NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 151st Overall Rated Player Through 200
- NBA Live 14 Roster Update Available Now - Does Not Include Rookies
- Gran Turismo 6 Update Released With New Cars, Tracks and Modes
- FIFA 15 Early Access Available Now Through EA Access with a 6 Hour Limit
- Need for Speed Rivals Complete Edition Releases on October 21st
- Complete List of Leagues and Clubs in FIFA 15
- MLS Reveals a New Logo and It's in FIFA 15
- Super Mega Baseball is Coming to PS3 and PS4
- WWE SuperCard Update 1.1 Available Now, Details Included
- PES 2015 Demo Scheduled to Arrive on September 23rd, Details Included
- New NBA 2K15 Podcast Features Leftos, Over Two Hours of New MyGM and MyLEAGUE Info
- NBA 2K15 Introduces FaceScan Technology, Scan Your Face, Bring it into the Game
- Some Little Things From the NBA 2K15 Twitch Stream
- NBA Live 15 Sneakers Screenshots and Blog
- NBA 2K15 2K Team-Up Community Impressions
- Front Page Sports Football Release Date Set For September 25th, New Screenshots (PC)
- Forza Horizon 2 Available For Pre-Order: Day One Deluxe & Ultimate Edition Details
- FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Adds Loan Players, New Base Attribute, More
- FIFA 15 to Ramp Up Security for Players
- Forza Horizon 2 Has Eight Free Cars At Launch, VIP Membership Details
- Listen to the FIFA 15 Soundtrack Now!
- FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Mobile Brings Two Ways to Play
- WWE 2K15 Delayed Until November 18th For Xbox One & PS4, Dates Unchanged For 360, PS3
- Forza Horizon 2 Demo Available Now For Xbox One, Post Your Impressions
- WWE 2K15 Achievement List For the 360 Reveals Some New Details
- FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Carryover Details
- Top 20 Goalkeepers in FIFA 15
- Driveclub Install Size is 17 GB
Videos and Screenshots
- NBA Live 15 Screenshots of Every Arena
- NBA 2K15 Introduces NBA2K TV
- Forza Horizon 2 Live Action TV Commercial - Leave Your Limits
- How to Make Your Wildcat Runs More Effective in Madden NFL 15 (Video)
- FIFA 15 Video Featuring New Skill Moves
- NBA 2K15 Screenshot - Power Rankings
- Two Brand New Crew Trailers Released
- F1 2014 Singapore Hot Lap Video and New Screenshots
- Driveclub Gameplay Video (Over 30 Minutes of Footage)
- NBA 2K15 - How to Face Scan Yourself into the Game
- NBA Live 15 Screenshots - John Wall, Dwight Howard, Victor Oladipo
- NBA 2K15 Trailer - The Land (Showing Off Player Introductions)
- PES 2015 Demo Trailer
- NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers
- WWE 2K15 Screenshots (Xbox 360, PlayStation 3)
- NBA 2K15 Screenshots - Isaiah Thomas, Wilson Chandler, Sullinger, Meeks & More
- EA Sports Releases NBA Live 15 Screenshots of Some Jordan Retro Shoes
- How To Slow Mesh Routes Down in Madden NFL 15 (Video)
Features & Blogs
- Five Reasons to be Excited for FIFA 15
- Will NHL Recover From a Down Year? (Roundtable)
- Dual Threat Podcast - Season 3: Episode 7 - Week 4 Preview
- Full List and Description of NBA 2K15 Badges
- Press Row Podcast - NHL 15 Fallout, Gus Ramsey, and Tap Sports Baseball
- Expectations, Scores, and the Sports Gaming Review
- Blood Bowl Review: A Compelling But Also Very Familiar Mobile Experience
- NHL 2K Series Making a Return to Mobile Devices with MyCAREER Mode
- How Madden NFL 15's Ultimate Team Mode Has Arrived at the Next-Level
According to the PlayStation.Blog, it doesn’t look like we will see an NBA 2K15 demo this week. Demos typically release 2 weeks before the game releases to stores, which means we probably won't see one this year, for the second year in a row.
We have reached out to 2K for confirmation and will update this post when we hear back.
UPDATE: Just received confirmation, there will be no NBA 2K15 demo this year.
It’s that time of year again. Fresh off a memorable World Cup, gamers across the globe can’t wait to get their hands on FIFA 15 with hopes of leading their club to glory. With the summer season over and squads finalized, it’s time to rejoice, set your DVRs, order the latest kit, and of course, play FIFA.
Now that the release is less than a week away let’s takes a look at five reasons why you should be excited for FIFA 15...
Read More - Five Reasons to be Excited for FIFA 15
EA Sports has released NBA Live 15 screenshots of every arena in the game. Which one is your favorite?
- Atlanta Hawks - Philips Arena
- Boston Celtics - TD Garden
- Brooklyn Nets - Barclays Center
- Charlotte Hornets - Time Warner Cable Arena
- Chicago Bulls - United Center
- Cleveland Cavaliers - Quicken Loans Arena
- Dallas Mavericks - American Airlines Center
- Denver Nuggets - Pepsi Center
- Detroit Pistons - The Palace of Auburn Hills
- Golden State Warriors - Oracle Arena
- Houston Rockets - Toyota Center
- Indiana Pacers - Bankers Life Fieldhouse
- Los Angeles Clippers - STAPLES Center
- Los Angeles Lakers - STAPLES Center
- Memphis Grizzlies - FedEx Forum
- Miami Heat - American Airlines Arena
- Milwaukee Bucks - BMO Harris Bradley Center
- Minnesota Timberwolves - Target Center
- New Orleans Pelicans - Smoothie King Center
- New York Knicks - Madison Square Garden
- Oklahoma City Thunder - Chesapeake Energy Arena
- Orlando Magic - Amway Center
- Philadelphia 76ers - Wells Fargo Center
- Phoenix Suns - US Airways Center
- Portland Trail Blazers - Moda Center
- Sacramento Kings - Sleep Train Arena
- San Antonio Spurs - AT&T Center
- Toronto Raptors - Air Canada Centre
- Utah Jazz - Energy Solutions Arena
- Washington Wizards - Verizon Center
EA Sports has released a tuner update for NHL 15 and included the details for it. They didn't specify which console(s) it is for, although users in the EA Forums have seen it pop up for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Try it out and let us know what you are seeing.
- The effectiveness of cross-body one timers has been reduced.
- Various goal scoring exploits have been addressed.
- Improved goalie positioning and reads for breakaways.
- Reduced the goalie’s bias to protect the forehand side slightly, as low far side slap shots are sometimes exposed.
- Lower hit assistance on the hardcore difficulty setting and online matches.
- Offensive players are now easier to knock over during big stride dekes.
- Puck control has been tuned down when the puck carriers’ stick incidentally collides with an opposing players.
- Shot accuracy will decrease when a player has low puck control.
- Puck control will decrease slightly if you string together multiple dekes.
- Increased poke check effectiveness for the hardcore difficulty setting and online matches.
NHL 15 hasn't had the smoothest year up to this point.
Many reviews, including our own, gave the game very pedestrian scores. Of course, critic scoring of game titles is only one aspects of the post-release launch. Many fans have been quite unhappy with the game and its direction on our forums as well.
But yet in all of the pessimism there is a glimmer of hope. The gameplay within the new-gen version is actually rather good, and the presentation took giant leaps forward this year. So while this year's game was missing a lot of modes, there is still reason for hope with the future of the franchise.
So with all of that said, can NHL recover from this year's debacle and regain its status as one of the premiere titles in our genre?
Read More - Will NHL Recover From a Down Year? (Roundtable)
The 2014 college football season is under way, and we have it all covered on Dual Threat, Operation Sports' College Football Podcast! Dual Threat is hosted by Matt Cahill, a.k.a. Drab T-Shirt, and Robert Bode, hosts and producers at 106.7 The Fan in DC, and they discuss everything college football related with an opinionated and fast-paced show!
In the seventh episode of Dual Threat Season 3, Drab and Bode discuss the breaking news about Jameis Winston having his suspension extended to the entire game against Clemson, and what it means for Winston and Florida State. The guys also look forward to Week 4's biggest games, including some intriguing local match-ups, and make predictions for the biggest games of the week, UNC at ECU, UVA at BYU, Florida at Alabama, Oklahoma at West Virginia, Mississippi State at LSU and Clemson at Florida State!
Be sure to follow the show and guys on Twitter, @DualThreatCFB, @DrabTShirt and @Bode1067. Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher, listen in the embedded player below or click here. Also, you can check out the guys next Saturday morning from 7-8am on 106.7 The Fan in DC! Be sure to listen in every week for new episodes, right here on OperationSports.com. Thanks for listening!
The NBA 2K15 player ratings have been revealed for the 101st overall rated player through 150.
The top 100 players will be revealed later, as the Twitter account builds more followers.
Post your thoughts!
Chris "LD2K" Manning and the NBA 2K15 developer team just sent us the full list and description of the NBA 2K15 badges. These badges are exclusive to the Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.
Read More - Full List and Description of NBA 2K15 Badges