We're partnering with FanDuel for an awesome Fantasy competition.
Our review of EA's latest work with Madden NFL 15...
Our initial impressions on the retail version of the game...
Sean confirms there will be no EASHL, OTP, GM Connected or Live the Life this year at launch in NHL 15 on XB1 or PS4.
CVG has posted their WWE 2K15 hands-on impressions and really seemed to enjoy it. Look for it in stores on October 28th (October 31st Internationally) for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
WeedensProd is back with another PES 2015 video, featuring a compilation of gameplay videos that have been released.
EA Sports has posted this NHL 15 video, teaching players how to deke and much more with the Superstar Skill Stick.
They go over quick stride dekes, drag dekes, protecting the puck, one touch dekes, loose puck dekes, 45 degree cuts and more.
- Now, all the tools of an NHL superstar are in your hands.The revolutionary Skill Stick has evolved to give even more control to the player, featuring an intuitive right stick control scheme that is easy to use but also packed with depth.
- The all-new Superstar Skill Stick allows for complete fluidity when stickhandling, giving incredible control with the right analog stick.
- Use the Superstar Skill Stick with the right analog stick and True Performance Skating with the left to combine dekes and skating movement together. The left and right stick now act independently, allowing for more moves to embarrass the opposition.
- Chain moves together to keep defenders guessing. Use a stride deke to move a defender one way then turn him inside-out by chaining it together with a windmill deke. In NHL 15, there are countless ways to get past defenders and creating scoring opportunities using theSuperstar Skill Stick.
FIFA 15 is set to release on September 23rd with a demo rumored to arrive on September 9th (demos are usually released 2 weeks before official release).
GoodGameBro has confirmed the FIFA 15 demo teams.
- Borussia Dortmund
- PSG (Paris Saint Germain)
- FC Barcelona
- Boca Juniors
- Manchester City
This year, Madden finally arrived with a broadcast presentation which is much more believable to the eyes, unfortunately your ears will leave you wondering what went wrong.
Read More - Madden NFL 15: Presentation is One Step Forward, Four Steps Back
- Madden NFL 15 CFM Sim Stats Issue Fixed (Online Only)
- Madden NFL 15 Online CFM User vs. User Issue Has Been Resolved
- Six Hours of NHL 15 Gameplay with EA Access? Arrives on September 4th (UPDATED)
- NHL 15: Hockey Ultimate Team Returning User Bonus
- The Forza Horizon 2 Soundtrack is Just as Massive as it Should Be
- Madden NFL 15 Online CFM Updates Arrive, Team Looking Into Simmed Stats & H2H Issues
- NHL 15 Controls - Superstar Skill Stick, Hybrid & NHL 94 Controls
- Madden NFL Companion App Promises To Keep You Connected When Away
- Madden NFL 15 Online CFM User vs. User Game Results Not Registering For Many (UPDATE)
- FIFA 15 To Give FUT Cheaters the Red Card
- Forza Horizon 2 Demo Arrives on September 16th For Xbox One, Achievements Revealed
- Pure Pool (PS4) Gets Massive Patch, New Features
- Madden NFL 15 Release Day Live Coverage
- Forza Horizon 2: More New Cars Revealed
- EA Sports UFC Patch 1.03 Available Now, Details Included
- Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)
- NHL 15 Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions (Xbox One, PS4)
- NBA 2K15: Tweet From Scott O'Gallagher Claims 1-3-1 and Charge Cheese Eliminated
- NBA Live 15 Cover Athlete is Damian Lillard
Videos and Screenshots
- NBA 2K15 Video Featuring Ricky Rubio
- NHL 15 Videos - Feelings & Marchand's Song
- The Making of WWE 2K15 Video - Episode 1: A New Generation of Wrestling
- FIFA 15 Video - Villa Park and Player Faces
- NBA 2K15 Video Interviews with Rob Jones
- NBA 2K15 Screenshots - John Wall & James Harden
- EA Sports UFC Video - Simulation - UFC 177: T.J. Dillashaw vs. Renan Barao
- NBA 2K15 Video - NBA Dance Teams (Instagram)
- Project CARS Gameplay Video - Brands Hatch with New Helmet Cam
- PES 2015 Gameplay Video - Germany vs. Italy
- NBA 2K15 Video - Mascots (Instagram)
- NBA Live 15 Screenshot - Philips Arena
- FIFA 15 Video - Etihad Stadium and New Player Faces
- PES 2015 Fan-Made Trailer
- NHL 15: Demo Impressions (Video)
- NHL 15: Living Worlds Trailer
- NBA 2K15: Yakkem Trailer (Gameplay Included)
Features & Blogs
- NBA Live 15 Fans Getting the Short End of the Stick
- Madden NFL 15: Online Impressions
- Press Row Podcast: Madden NFL 15 Review Roundtable
- Madden NFL 15: Breaking Down QB Passing Percentages
- Madden NFL 15: Skills Trainer and Gauntlet Mode More Important Than Ever
- Five Possible DLC Rivalries for WWE 2K15
- NHL 15 Demo: Is the Gameplay Enough? (Roundtable)
- Madden NFL 15: Your First Impressions (Roundtable)
- Operation Sports Fantasy Football Championship on FanDuel, Chance to Win PS4/Xbox One
- NBA 2K15: Yakkem Trailer Impressions (Roundtable)
- Press Row Podcast: The Making of Madden NFL 15
- Madden NFL 15: The Five Things You Need to Know for Launch Day
The 2014 college football season is under way, and we have it all covered on Dual Threat, Operation Sports' College Football Podcast! Dual Threat is hosted by Matt Cahill, a.k.a. Drab T-Shirt, and Robert Bode, hosts and producers at 106.7 The Fan in DC, and they discuss everything college football related with an opinionated and fast-paced show!
In the fourth episode of Dual Threat Season 3, Drab and Bode make their predictions for the new college football playoff, who will win the Heisman Trophy, conference winners and much, much more!
Be sure to follow the show and guys on Twitter, @DualThreatCFB, @DrabTShirt and @Bode1067. Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...at/id700583947) or Stitcher (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/oper...ast?refid=stpr), listen in the embedded player below or click here. Also, you can check out the guys next Saturday morning from 7-8am on 106.7 The Fan in DC! Be sure to listen in every week for new episodes, right here on OperationSports.com. Thanks for listening!
We had our first glimpse of NBA Live 15 way back in April, then in June we found out the release date (October 7th) and read an open letter from Sean O’Brien, which promised a lot for NBA Live fans to be excited about. Here is a direct quote from it.
Looking back at July, gameplay details were not revealed. In fact, the only real information that we had in the month of July was that a demo could come earlier than expected and they placed the @NBA Twitter handle on the basketball. Maybe the loss of Scott O'Gallaher sent them scrambling? Who knows, let's move on to August.
This month has been filled with screenshots of various arenas and a late Damian Lillard cover announcement with a few more screenshots of him sprinkled in. Not exactly the "in-depth insight" fans were expecting.
While there were some hands-on impressions in August from GameInformer and MMGN, as well as a podcast from our friends at NLSC, no other site has written anything else about the game.
So here we are, almost in September and we still don't know what to expect from the game. What modes are there? What gameplay changes have been made? What are they hiding from us?
NBA Live fans deserve better.
Josh Looman has confirmed sim stats for CFM has been fixed, for online only. He also mentions that you will most likely have to restart your online CFM to get it to work, but is checking on it.
Let us know what you are seeing.
As the world of video games hectically migrates towards online gaming as its main focus, the sports genre is no different. Playing head-to-head was once the acceptable norm, but oh how the landscape has changed over the last 5 years. Now sports gamers want and expect the full game experience online, and in many cases, even more.
With EA’s latest iteration of its NFL franchise, Madden 15, dropping this week, fans of the series are hoping that the polarizing developer has delivered just that - a full online experience.
Read More - Madden NFL 15: Online Impressions
EA Sports and the Madden NFL 15 team have fixed the online CFM issue many gamers were having. Specifically, the user vs. user games that were not being registered.
The team is still looking into the simmed stats issue. It's good to see they are aware.
Here is a new NBA 2K15 video featuring Ricky Rubio. He is representing 2K Sports in Spain. It's a short clip, but at least it's something, while we wait for more news to arrive.
The 98th episode of the Press Row Podcast is one of our most-anticipated shows of the year. Host Rich Grisham is joined by regular panelists Kat Bailey, Bryan Wiedey, Chris Sanner, Owen Good, and T.J. Lauerman to break down the PS4 and Xbox One versions of Madden NFL 15 from top to bottom. Find out what we love and hate about everything from the presentation to the play calling, on-field gameplay to CFM and Ultimate Team. So much to discuss - enjoy the show!
Joining us this week:
Owen Good, Polygon (@owengood)
Kat Bailey, US Gamer (@The_Katbot)
Chris Sanner, Operation Sports (@ChrisSnr)
T.J. Lauerman, ThatSportsGamer (@ThatSportsGamer)
Bryan Wiedey, PastaPadre (@PastaPadre)
And your host, Richard Grisham (@richgrisham)
Send us your feedback! We love to hear from you and can’t wait to read your stuff on the air in a future episode. Do it one of these ways:
- Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while you’re there
- Email the show at PressRowPodcast@gmail.com
Enjoy the show!
Run Time: 1:56
EA Sports has released two NHL 15 videos featuring cover athlete Patrice Bergeron. Post your thoughts!
One of the most intriguing things about Madden 15 is that the development team claims to have added more variance to the passing game, based on ratings. Well, given that one of my biggest complaints of the series has been how QB's have seemed automatic, I wanted to put this new aspect of the game to the test.
Read More - Madden NFL 15: Breaking Down QB Passing Percentages