A look at the signature career mode in this year's WWE videogame offering.
NHL 15 isn't a complete game, but it at least provides some fun on the ice.
The best series in our genre just got better...
We're partnering with FanDuel for an awesome Fantasy competition.
2K Sports has just released a new NBA 2K15 video featuring MyPARK with a quick teaser at the end on The Stage.
A few tweets from @LD2K below.
- The streetball style will be differentiated from the Rec center. No streetball moves out there - full sim games.
- During sessions, you can "squad up" for that session with friends and travel together. Yes TRAVEL. More on that later.
- We'll have a full writeup breakdown on #NBA2K15's #MyPARK coming your way soon.
Today, we announced the return of The Park, now known as MyPARK.
In NBA 2K14, The Park was first unveiled. It was the first iteration of a revolutionary mode unseen in any sports game, bringing MyPLAYERs together to play casual games of street ball. This year, the world is getting bigger and the stakes higher. The Old Town Flyers, Sunset Beach Ballers and Rivet City Rough Riders are recruiting true competitors to represent their community in NBA 2K15’s MyPARK mode. Each affiliation has its own 8-court home park and unique flavor of basketball emphasized by slight boosts to various aspects of your game. Pledge your loyalty to one and start making a name for yourself.
- Affiliations: You’ll pledge your loyalty to one of three affiliations: The Old Town Flyers, the Sunset Beach Ballers or the Rivet City Rough Riders. Each has its own eight-court home park and unique flavor of basketball, emphasized by slight boosts to various aspects of your game.
- MyPARK Rep: After selecting a park, you’ll begin earning a reputation for yourself with MyPARK rep, an earned-only feature which takes into account not only wins, but your teammate grade and opponents. As your rep increases, you will unlock various MyPARK-specific upgrades.
- The MyPARK Championship: Beginning October 11 and lasting through the weekend preceding the NBA All-Star game, the MyPARK Championship will pit all three affiliations against one another in weekly rounds of competition. Earn points that count toward the MyPARK Championship, where the winning affiliation will receive a newly designed home park!
- Jordan Rec Center: If street ball isn’t for you, try out the Jordan Rec Center, which features four full-sized courts and five-minute quarters of 5v5, NBA rules basketball. Games played here also count toward your MyPARK Rep and the MyPARK Championship.
- Squads: Whether you prefer playing on hardwood or the blacktop, form a Squad with anyone currently in your park by viewing the list of players and sending them an invite. Once you have your team, use any designated Squad area located on each court. When that game is over you will all step onto the court together as a Squad.
- Additional Features:
- With the new Attribute Upgrades feature, you will no longer see a park full of 99s that are impossible to guard. You’ll become a specialist depending on how you upgrade your MyPLAYER.
- MyPARK games have been shortened to 15 points, which will shorten Got Next wait times.
- With the new always-on game score overlay, you won’t have to change camera angles to find out the current score.
- The teammate grade meter shows how well you’re playing at a glance without having to bring up the game menu.
- The MyNBA2K15 mobile app makes it easy to send texts to your squad or anyone in your park. Just type in the app and the text pops up on their screen.
- Matchups are now based on height with weighting for position rather than simple join order.
EA Sports has released a new NBA Live 15 video showcasing the offensive improvements to the game. While it's not the 5 on 5 gameplay most of us were hoping for, at least we have something.
They have also posted a blog, going over the improvements to the AI with regards to fast breaks, pick and rolls and playcalling.
Watch the video, read the blog and post your thoughts.
The DriveClub team has just released a new trailer.
The game arrives on Tuesday, October 7th, exclusively for the PlayStation 4. PlayStation Plus subscribers can grab the DriveClub PlayStation Plus Edition that same day. You can read the details here.
The Forza Horizon 2 team has fixed the VIP issues many were having with the game and continue to work on the stability of the servers.
- We have implemented a server-side fix for those players who have experienced issues with VIP functionality in Forza Horizon 2. With this fix, expected VIP behaviors should work as intended in the game (VIP badge next to your GT, 2x VIP wheelspins, VIP Car Pack cars cost zero credits on first purchase, etc.) As a precaution, we recommend you quit your current game of Horizon 2 and restart the game in order to see the corrected VIP functionality.
- Some players who were part of the Xbox One October Preview program were experiencing crashing and freezing in Forza Horizon 2 and Forza Motorsport 5. An update was released earlier today and should be available to all Preview participants by tomorrow night. This update to the Xbox One OS should resolve those issues.
- We have resolved the issue that allowed players to double-purchase VIP and/or the Forza Horizon 2 bundles. This should no longer be possible. We are currently investigating solutions for players that purchased this content more than once.
- Some of our social features, like Rivals, livery sharing, etc. are seeing inconsistent performance for some of our players. While these features are generally working, some of them are performing more slowly than is ideal. The team is working to improve our online service performance.
- Once the servers are stabilized, we will then get to sending out payouts for loyalty rewards cars, Forza Rewards payouts, etc.
Another Gran Turismo 6 update has been released, bringing it up to version 1.13. Check out the details below.
- We have fixed an issue where engine and other sound effects were not being played back correctly during online races.
- Fixed an issue where the system would occasionally freeze when 2 or more cars with additional gauges were racing against each other during an online race.
- Fixed an issue regarding the ability to download and play back replays from the Online Rankings board after entering an event.
- Fixed an issue where the game could potentially freeze when attempting to view a replay of an online race from the Gallery menu.
- Fixed an issue where the "Client" display systems could possibly freeze when using the Multi-Monitor function during an online race.
If the embed doesn't work, click here.
If you missed the stream, the archive is here. (It takes about 20 seconds to load, for some reason.)
Codemasters have released another F1 2014 trailer today. The game hit store shelves on October 21st for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.
Today Codemasters® has released a new gameplay video for F1 2014, showing how the game captures all the action of this year’s incredible season as its draws towards one of its most exciting conclusions in years.
The new video captures the intense competition that only FORMULA ONE™ can provide as the world’s greatest drivers push motorsport’s most advanced and exciting cars to their very limits. The wide-ranging rule changes for the 2014 season, including dramatic new turbocharged cars and striking new aerodynamics, plus new and returning circuits, have led to some of the most exciting competition in years and a title race that is too close to call.
F1 2014 is the only official FORMULA 1TM video game and reflects all of the changes in this year’s sport and will also be the most accessible game in the award-winning series. A new driver evaluation system suggests game settings to suit a player’s ability and re-graded difficulty settings, including a new Very Easy mode, will enable newcomers to the series to race competitively, quickly. A wide range of career options enable players to experience the excitement and drama of FORMULA ONE races and seasons, without committing the time required to complete practice, qualifying and races sessions or completing each GRAND PRIX™ on the 2014 calendar.
Veterans of the series will still be able to choose options to simulate full seasons and tune their settings. With all the driving aids off and on the game’s hardest settings, players will experience the authentic demands of racing 2014’s incredible cars which put far more emphasis on driving skill.
F1 2014 will arrive on October 21st for the Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft, Windows PC and the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system. Codemasters will then introduce a new FORMULA 1 title in 2015 for the Xbox One all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, Windows PC and for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system.
EA Sports has just released their NBA Live 15 player ratings for the ball handlers in the game. How does your top 5 list look compared to this one?
- Kyrie Irving - 95 Ball Handle Rating
- Chris Paul - 94 Ball Handle Rating
- Jamal Crawford - 93 Ball Handle Rating
- John Wall - 92 Ball Handle Rating
- Kemba Walker - 92 Ball Handle Rating
Below is the release date schedule for the rest of the ratings and links to those that have already released.
- 9/23 - Top 5 PGs (Released)
- 9/24 – Top 5 SGs (Released)
- 9/25 – Top 6 SFs (Released)
- 9/26 – Top 5 PFs (Released)
- 9/27 – Top 5 Cs (Released)
- 9/28 – Top 5 3Pt Shooters (Released)
- 9/29 – Top 5 Dunkers (Released)
- 9/30 – Top 5 Ballhandlers (Released)
- 10/1 – Top 5 Shot Blockers
- 10/2 – Top 5 Overall Defenders
- 10/3 – Top 5 Scoring Threats
- 10/4 – Top 5 Rookies
- 10/5 – Top 5 Passers
- 10/6 – Top 5 Rebounders
- 10/7 – Top 5 Steal Threats
- 10/8 – Top 5 Fastest Players
- 10/9 – Top 5 Dynamic Duos
- 10/10 – Top 5 6th Men
- 10/11 – Full Team Ratings (Atlantic Division)
- 10/12 – Full Team Ratings (Central Division)
- 10/13 – Full Team Ratings (Southeast Division)
- 10/14 – Full Team Ratings (Northwest Division)
- 10/15 – Full Team Ratings (Pacific Division)
- 10/16 – Full Team Ratings (Southwest Division)
One of the advantages that the next-gen version of NHL 15 has going for it is the actual gameplay itself, which is a huge plus. While this factor alone may not be enough for even the staunchest of hockey fan to warrant a purchase, those who have taken the plunge have experienced firsthand what is capable on the new systems.
Read More - Despite Its Issues, NHL 15 Is Still a Thrill On-Ice
Da_Czar has checked in with this new NBA 2K15 video, featuring the evolution of the freelance offense, part 2. (If you missed part 1, you can view it here.)
Lyrics and beats by @SageInfinite and @_RobDavis, respectively.
Watch the video and post your thoughts.
The PlayStationBlog has posted the compatible wheels list for Driveclub.
While all of the wheels currently compatible with the PS4, including the new Thrustmaster T80 & T300RS wheels will work, there is no mention of the popular Logitech G27.
With that said, they will add support for other wheels, when they become compatible with the PS4.
With all of the overall player ratings released for NBA 2K15, we figured it would be easier to look at, if we arranged all of the players by team. Enjoy.
As mentioned by bedwardsroy19...
The WWE games series for the past 2 years have had a single player story mode consisting of reliving the past of the Attitude era or playing through the greatest Wrestlemania matches of all-time. This year, 2K Sports is changing up the game and having a “My Player” mode called My Career, where your created wrestler takes on the rigors of the WWE.
Read More - WWE 2K15's MyCAREER Mode Details
Forza Horizon 2 is available now for Xbox One and Xbox 360 users. There are quite a few editions available, check out the details here.
Get behind the wheel and post your impressions.
The NBA 2K15 player ratings have been revealed for the 11th overall rated player through 20. The top 10 will be revealed soon. A list of all of the player ratings that have been released so far, can be seen here.
- 11 88 James Harden SG HOU
- 12 88 Dwight Howard C HOU
- 13 88 Tony Parker PG SA
- 14 88 LaMarcus Aldridge PF POR
- 15 88 Dirk Nowitzki PF DAL
- 16 88 Anthony Davis PF NO
- 17 88 Derrick Rose PG CHI
- 18 88 Russell Westbrook PG OKC
- 19 87 Joakim Noah C CHI
- 20 87 Damian Lillard PG POR