This year's Madden Ultimate Team is better than ever, why you should be giving it a shot.
How to stop the mesh route in Madden, in just about a minute.
Can the past-gen version offer any value to NHL fans?
A look at whether Madden NFL 15 is truly a smarter game...
2K has just announced NBA2K TV, exclusively for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. Check out the video with sports broadcast personality Rachel A DeMita and cover athlete Kevin Durant and leave your thoughts.
Check out the new Forza Horizon 2 live action TV commercial titled, Leave Your Limits. It's a great video showcasing the massive wide-open world in the game.
Forza Horizon 2 is available on September 30th, exclusively on Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
Check out the complete list of stadiums in FIFA 15, featuring over 40 licensed stadiums, including every one of them in the Barclays Premier League.
- La Bombonera - Boca Juniors
- BC Place Stadium - Vancouver Whitecaps
- Anfield - Liverpool FC
- Boleyn Ground - West Ham United
- Britannia Stadium - Stoke City
- Emirates Stadium - Arsenal
- Etihad Stadium - Manchester City
- Goodison Park - Everton
- King Power Stadium - Leicester City
- Liberty Stadium - Swansea City
- Loftus Road - Queens Park Rangers
- Old Trafford - Manchester United
- Selhurst Park - Crystal Palace
- St. James' Park - Newcastle United
- St. Mary's Stadium - Southampton
- Stadium of Light - Sunderland
- Stamford Bridge - Chelsea FC
- The Hawthorns - West Bromwich Albion
- The KC Stadium - Hull City
- Turf Moor - Burnley
- Villa Park - Aston Villa
- Wembley Stadium - England
- White Hart Lane - Tottenham Hotspur
- Parc des Princes - Paris Saint-Germain
- Stade Gerland - Olympique Lyonnais
- Allianz Arena - Bayern München, TSV 1860 München
- Imtech Arena - Hamburger SV
- Olympiastadion - Hertha BSC
- Signal Iduna Park - Borussia Dortmund
- Veltins-Arena - FC Schalke 04
- Juventus Stadium - Juventus
- San Siro/Stadio Giuseppe Meazza - AC Milan, Inter
- Stadio Olimpico - Lazio, Roma
- Estadio Azteca - Club América, Mexico
- Amsterdam ArenA - Ajax, The Netherlands
- King Fahd International Stadium - Al Hial, Al Nassr, Al Shabab
- Camp Nou - FC Barcelona
- Estadio Vicente Calderon - Atlético de Madrid
- Mestalla - Valencia
- Santiago Bernabéu - Real Madrid
- Donbass Arena - Shakhtar Donetsk
- Available in Kick-Off, FIFA Ultimate Team, Career Mode and during skill games.
The above video is from our friends at GoMadden. If you like the video above, subscribe to GoMadden on YouTube and follow them on Twitter.
Madden 15 is all about thinking running first, passing second, which is why it’s incredibly important to make sure you are giving your runners the best opportunity to succeed. In our latest in Madden Tips, we’re going to show you a method to make those Wildcat runs all the more dangerous.
You may not realize it, but you can turn your Power runs from the Wildcat into dangerous option plays, simply by clicking a button. With this technique, you can maximize your efficiency when running the ball, and make it much more challenging for the defense to key in on you running lanes. It’s one of the more fun tips we’ve been using in recent days.
If you can't see the video above, click here to see it.
Check out the latest FIFA 15 video, showcasing the new skill and flair moves in the game, and how to pull them off.
The video features Chelsea and Belgium star, Eden Hazard.
EA Sports released the Madden NFL 15 week 3 roster update, along with an Excel spreadsheet showing all of the changes. These include updated ratings and/or position changes for 695 players. You will also notice player accessory updates as well.
Below are some of the rating adjustments.
- Philip Rivers +1 (92 Overall)
- Michael Bennett +2 (92 Overall)
- Ryan Kerrigan +3 (89 Overall)
- Chandler Jones +3 (89 Overall)
- Darren Sproles +3 (89 Overall)
- Antonio Gates +2 (88 Overall)
- Jay Cutler +2 (87 Overall)
- Julius Peppers +2 (84 Overall)
- Tashaun Gipson +4 (83 Overall)
- Rolando McClain +2 (80 Overall)
- Kyle Fuller +3 (78 Overall)
- Niles Paul +5 (75 Overall)
- Joseph Randle +3 (71 Overall)
- Brandon Fields -3 (93 Overall)
- Nate Solder -2 (88 Overall)
- Justin Tuck -2 (88 Overall)
- Linval Joseph -2 (85 Overall)
- Tarell Brown -2 (84 Overall)
- Greg Jennings -2 (82 Overall)
- Travis Frederick -2 (80 Overall)
- Matt Kalil -4, (76 Overall)
- Malcolm Smith -3 (78 Overall)
- Trent Richardson -2 (78 Overall)
- Riley Cooper -2 (78 Overall)
- Josh McCown -1 (80 Overall)
In light of the scores that NHL 15 received around the Internet, I started thinking about the concepts of review scoring and user expectation when it comes to sports games. To be sure, there have been a lot of vocal fans and consumers who are upset about what they feel happened with this year's version of NHL 15. You don’t have to throw a stone far to hit someone who is bothered by what they feel is an incomplete product that doesn't fit with the steady quality that NHL has enjoyed up until this point. I echoed a lot of these sentiments in my own review, where I described a "dissonance" in the way the game provided some enjoyment with its gameplay and presentation while at the same time disillusioning me with its missing features and paltry mode selection.
Read More - Expectations, Scores, and the Sports Gaming Review
The NBA 2K15 player ratings have been revealed for the 151st overall rated player through 200.
The top 150 players will be revealed later, as the Twitter account builds more followers.
Post your thoughts!
EA Sports has released a roster update for NBA Live 14. It includes the offseason moves, but none of the rookies were included. Based off of first glance, it doesn't appear as though any jersey numbers were updated. LeBron James is still wearing 6 and Kevin Love is wearing 42.
Big player names have been moved to their appropriate teams, even some of the most recent transactions are in.
- Leandro Barbosa with the Warriors.
- Shawn Marion with the Cavs.
- Not seeing Jared Dudley on the Bucks, he's still on the Clippers roster.
- Kendall Marshall with the Bucks.
- Cartier Martin with the Pistons.
- Quincy Acy and Travis Outlaw with the Knicks.
- Mike Miller with the Cavs.
- Mo Williams with the Wolves.
Polyphony has released a new update for Gran Turismo 6 featuring new cars and tracks, as well as other odds and ends on the PS3.
New to the game are two new cars. The Toyota FT1 Vision Gran Turismo and the Nissan GT-R NISMO Edition. Also new is the first original long course called Circuito de la Sierra, which is modeled after the Ronda region of Spain. Players will attempt to complete a lap around the course within the allotted time. The time remaining can be extended by passing through checkpoints in the 12 different sectors of the course. During your drive you can raise your score and combo level by successfully overtaking vehicles and passing through speed traps along the way. Be careful, any impact to the barriers or other cars will cause your combo to be lost.
If you have the game, be sure to let us know how the new Sierra Time Rally mode is!
The Crew has released two more trailers for the game, expected to release on November 11th, 2014 for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and PC.
Early access to FIFA 15 is available now for EA Access subscribers with a six hour gameplay limit.
As most of you are already aware, this includes time spent in the menus as well. So make sure you close out of the game and the app to be sure the timer stops.
Play a few matches and post your impressions.
Codemasters has released another F1 2014 video. This one features a hot lap at Singapore. They have also released some new screenshots.
F1 2014 arrives for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on October 21st with plans to release a new F1 title on the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC next year.
The Need for Speed Rivals Complete Edition arrives on October 21st. It will include all six of the previously released downloadable content. You can view the new trailer here.
Read the full press release below.
Game Includes All Need for Speed Rivals DLC with Some of the World’s Finest Automobiles
Ghost Games™, an Electronic Arts Inc. studio, announced today that the critically acclaimed Need for Speed™ Rivals Complete Edition will be in-store on October 21 in North America and October 24 in Europe. Players will get the chance to take the rivalry between cops and racers to Redview County with even more cars. Play as either a cop or racer, where each side of the law has its own set of high stakes challenges, rewards and consequences. Risk everything in the ultimate high stakes rivalry.
Need for Speed Rivals Complete Edition will include all six of the previously released downloadable content:
- Ferrari Edition Special Complete Pack – Includes both Cop and Racer versions of these extreme machines - The Ferrari F40 and the Ferrari F50.
- Simply Jaguar Complete Pack – Includes both Cop and Racer versions of the Jaguar C-X75, the most advanced Jaguar ever created, and the Jaguar XJ220 - the world’s first Hypercar.
- Concept Lamborghini Complete Pack – Includes both Cop and Racer versions of the astonishing Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Super Trofeo and the stunning Lamborghini Miura Concept.
- The Koenigsegg Agera One – The Koenigsegg One:1 is in a category of its own. It´s not a Supercar, not a Hypercar…It´s a One:1. The name refers to the almost impossible and highly sought-after ratio of one horsepower per kilogram.
- Complete Movie Pack – Includes Cop and Racer versions of the GTA Spano; and Lamborghini Sesto Elemento. Plus, the Mercedes-Benz McLaren SLR 722 Edition as a Cop and the Mercedes-Benz McLaren SLR Roadster 722 S as a Racer.
- Loaded Garage Pack – Complete your vehicle collection with the Loaded Garage Pack which includes the Ultimate Cop Pack, Ultimate Racer Pack, Premium Livery Pack, Classic Muscle Livery, Track Day Livery, VIP Matte Kit Livery and Digital Revolution Livery.