Four legends were added, how do they stack up?
A look at why you should buy MLB 14 The Show for your Christmas present.
A look at the newly released Storm Island DLC.
Vote for your favorites from 2014!
Operation Sports Content
Wednesday, December 24, 2014
04:59 PM - December 24, 2014. Posted by MMChrisS. Written by Chris Sanner
Games like Forza Horizon 2 are delivering expansive (and worthwhile) new content via DLC more than ever. With Ultimate Team also growing, and with VC becoming a huge thing in 2K games -- it seems like the march of DLC into our everyday gaming experiences has continued unabated the past several years.
Have you bought any type of additional content for a sports video game in 2014, be it VC, booster packs, or actual additional content?
Sound off by voting in our poll and leave a comment on what it is you bought (or let us know why you aren't buying anything)!!
04:39 PM - December 24, 2014. Posted by MMChrisS. Written by Glenn Wigmore
The Legends in EA Sports UFC have been padded out a bit, as Royce Gracie, Chuck Liddell and Bruce Lee (well, he’s just a legend altogether) have been joined by Mark Coleman, Matt Hughes, Quinton “Rampage” Jackson and Brock Lesnar. These four follow the trend of previous DLC in that they are a free add-on for owners of the game. All four of these guys are heavy-handed grapplers/strikers who usually had a habit of making their opponents go to sleep or quit, and it’s fun to see how they stack up, in the virtual sense, against today’s crop of UFC fighters.
Read More - EA Sports UFC's Four Newest Fighters (A Breakdown)
02:39 PM - December 24, 2014. Posted by Steve_OS. Written by Steve Noah
Need some VC? 2K Sports is giving away 2000 VC using the following locker code.
01:54 PM - December 24, 2014. Posted by Steve_OS. Written by Steve Noah
Another NBA Live 15 roster update has arrived today, which includes changes for 447 players. It also adds changes to depth charts, player movement and injury updates, as well as some accessory updates.
The roster update includes the Boston Celtics sending Rajon Rondo and Dwight Powell to the Dallas Mavericks for Brandan Wright, Jameer Nelson and Jae Crowder. It also includes the Minnesota Timberwolves sending Corey Brewer to the Houston Rockets in exchange for Troy Daniels. For those that are curious, Josh Smith is still on the Pistons.
Below is a list of some of the changes you will see in the roster update, click here for a full spreadsheet of all changes.
- Pau Gasol +1 (83)
- Brandon Knight +1 (81)
- DeAndre Jordan +1 (86)
- Nick Young +1 (82)
- Monta Ellis +1 (85)
- Dwight Howard +1 (91)
- KJ McDaniels +4 (68)
- Rudy Gobert +2 (70)
- Dewayne Dedmon +2 (66)
- Alex Len +2 (65)
- Shabazz Muhammad +2 (67)
- Derrick Rose -1 (88)
- Joakim Noah -1 (89)
- Kyrie Irving -1 (88)
- Dwyane Wade -1 (86)
- Carmelo Anthony -1 (91)
- Dirk Nowitzki -1 (85)
- Brandon Jennings -1 (81)
- Shawne Williams -2 (64)
08:25 AM - December 24, 2014. Posted by Steve_OS. Written by Steve Noah
The Nike KYRIE 1 Dream is available now in MyCAREER for your MyPLAYER. They cost 8,000 VC. It isn't currently available in any other mode, so you can't equip them in your roster edits.
Tuesday, December 23, 2014
02:36 PM - December 23, 2014. Posted by MMChrisS. Written by Caley Roark
Looking to buy a last minute Christmas gift, either for yourself or someone else? Here are a few reasons to revisit one of the year’s best sports games, MLB 14: The Show.
Read More - Why MLB 14: The Show is a Great Gift for the Holidays
02:17 PM - December 23, 2014. Posted by Steve_OS. Written by Steve Noah
As mentioned yesterday, NBA Live 15 has added a bunch of new shoes in NBA Live 15. Today, EA Sports has released a blog with plenty of screenshots of them. Unfortunately, we are still left without the ability to equip them ourselves in rosters.
- adidas D HOWARD 5
- adidas J WALL 1
- AIR JORDAN XX9
- NIKE ZOOM RUN THE ONE
- NIKE KOBE 9 ELITE LOW
- NIKE KOBE 9 EM
- NIKE FOAMPOSITE ONE - "SUNS"
- NIKE FOAMPOSITE ONE - "THERMAL"
- NIKE FOAMPOSITE ONE - "WEATHERMAN"
- NIKE FOAMPOSITE ONE - "CONCORD"
- NIKE FOAMPOSITE ONE - "DOEARNBECHER"
- NIKE FOAMPOSITE ONE - "EGGPLANTS"
- NIKE FOAMPOSITE ONE - "ELECTRO LIME"
- NIKE FOAMPOSITE ONE - "FIGHTER JET"
- NIKE FOAMPOSITE ONE - "GALAXY"
- NIKE FOAMPOSITE ONE - "METALLIC RED"
- NIKE FOAMPOSITE ONE - "PARANORMAN"
- NIKE FOAMPOSITE ONE - "PEARLIZED PINK"
- NIKE FOAMPOSITE ONE - "SAFARI"
- NIKE FOAMPOSITE ONE - "SHOOTING STARS"
- NIKE FOAMPOSITE ONE - "SILVER CAMO"
- NIKE FOAMPOSITE ONE - "BLACK STEALTH"
- NIKE FOAMPOSITE ONE - "METALLIC PEWTER"
- NIKE FOAMPOSITE ONE - "WHITE OUT"
- NIKE KD 7 - "GOOD APPLES"
- NIKE ZOOM LEBRON SOLDIER VIII
- UNDER ARMOUR MICRO G DRIVE HIGH/LOW
12:09 PM - December 23, 2014. Posted by Steve_OS. Written by Steve Noah
NBA 2K15 roster updates arrive much more frequently this year. Whenever one is available, Mike Stauffer (bedwardsroy19) will provide us with the details.
Check out the changes for this mornings roster update below.
NOTE: If you have a roster update request, please post it in this thread (comments will be locked for individual roster updates from now on). The requests in this thread, should be exclusively in reference to inaccuracies in specific jersey team colors, player accessories, shoes, jersey numbers, player information, rotations, contracts, and missing players. The thread is NOT meant to discuss player attributes/tendencies/badges/art changes.
Today’s roster update includes updates for all injuries, lineups and rotations reflecting the most recent games.
The update also sends Josh Smith and Gal Mekel to free agency and David Lee returning from injury.
-Mike Stauffer (@2Kstauff)
11:18 AM - December 23, 2014. Posted by MMChrisS. Written by Robert Kollars
It’s been just over two months since the initial release of Forza Horizon 2, by Turn 10 and Playground Games, and while there have been multiple car-packs released, the first DLC has finally released. Storm Island is available.
Whoever came up with the name Storm Island needs a pat on the back, because that is exactly what this new DLC is. It’s going to twist you, it’s going to turn you, and it’s going to wreak havoc on your car and your nerves. While that may sound like the next great tagline, trust us when we say, it is very appropriate.
Read More - Forza Horizon 2: Storm Island DLC Review
11:04 AM - December 23, 2014. Posted by Steve_OS. Written by Steve Noah2K has added a Road to Glory mode to their mobile WWE SuperCard game. This will be a regularly scheduled mega-event that challenges players to win 22-card, all-out rumbles against increasingly difficult WWE Superstars. Players will be able to get a feel for it today at 2:00 PM PST with the actual event kicking off on Christmas Day.
WWE SuperCard is available for free on Amazon and the Google Play Store for Android devices and the Apple Store for iOS devices
Read the full press release below.
2K today announced a new gameplay mode for WWE® SuperCard, the action-packed WWE collectible card game for mobile devices. In an update available now for download on iOS and Android devices, WWE SuperCard adds Road to Glory, a regularly scheduled mega-event that challenges players to win 22-card, all-out rumbles against increasingly difficult WWE Superstars. The mode also offers strong replay value through notable rewards for building the ultimate WWE roster.
Players can preview and familiarize themselves with the first Road to Glory event beginning today (Tuesday, December 23) at 2:00 p.m. PST. The active play period will begin in time for Christmas – Thursday, December 25 at 12:01 a.m. PST – and end on Tuesday, December 30 at 12:00 p.m. PST.
More details on Road to Glory, as well as other key features in the latest WWE SuperCard update, are as follows:
- Road to Glory Basics: In a Road to Glory event, players begin at the Common rarity level and take on a series of increasingly difficult WWE Superstars. They will choose from a list of opponents with varying difficulties and whose decks have the rating of the Superstars. Each Road to Glory game uses a deck consisting of 22 cards (16 Superstars, four Divas and two Support) for both the player and opponent. A round begins when four cards are dealt to both the player and opponent. Players select cards they would like to play, and the highest stat total wins and gains a point. The player with the most points after four rounds wins the game;
- Road to Glory Rewards: If the player wins a Road to Glory match, he or she receives points toward defeating the current Superstar, as well as six board picks. Losing will result in no points awarded toward defeating the Superstar and only three board picks. After a player gains the required points to defeat a Superstar, he or she is awarded that Superstar’s card at the contested rarity level and progresses to face a Superstar at the next rarity level. The further along the Road to Glory players get in the limited window of time, the more gratifying the rewards;
- Enter the Ring with Bouts: Players use Bouts to play Road to Glory matches. A player can hold up to five Bouts at one time. Once spent, a Bout regenerates every 15 minutes. A player may also purchase either a single Bout or a full refill of Bouts;
- Tag Team Diva Matches: Divas tag team matches have arrived in Road to Glory matches. The Divas will form alliances and have tag team preferences on their cards;
- Higher Card Limits: Road to Glory raises a player’s overall card limit to 120 cards;
- Game Improvements: The update includes minor bug fixes.
Monday, December 22, 2014
10:57 PM - December 22, 2014. Posted by Steve_OS. Written by Steve Noah
NBA 2K15 patch #3 is finally available for Xbox One users. This patch has already been released for PlayStation 4 and PC users.
See the patch notes below.
- Continued improvements have been made to the face scanning process. Please ensure you have plenty of balanced lighting (natural light is best) for best results.
- A number of improvements have been made to the MyPARK Championship experience. Get out there and represent your Park!
- The following players have received updates hairstyles/beards: Chris Andersen, Carmelo Anthony, Dwight Howard, Martell Webster, Josh McRoberts, Deandre Jordan, Marcin Gortat, Kyrie Irving, Iman Shumpert, Michael Williams Carter, and Xavier Henry.
- The following players have received new or updated head scans: historic Shaquille O’Neal, Damian Lillard, Larry Sanders (goggles), Otto Porter (prescription goggles), Steve Nash, and Jordan Hill. Rajon Rondo now has a new body type.
- Updated the Atlanta Hawks uniform to match the look for the 2014-15 season.
- Updated the Toronto Raptors uniform by reducing the thickness of the red trim around the arms.
- Updated the referee uniforms to match the look for the 2014-15 NBA season.
- Improved lip sync and facial animations for a number of the Real Voice interviews with Doris Burke.
- Fixed an issue where the commentator would occasionally reference an on-screen overlay when one was not being displayed.
- Fixed a case where the game would occasionally hang when scrolling by the created players tab in the Roster Creator.
- The shooting form and shot base animations are now correctly coupled when scrolling through them in Edit Player.
- A League Members screen has been added to Online Leagues, with the ability for admins to kick users from the league as well as the ability to award a win to the user of their choosing.
- In Online Leagues, a clear indication of who won/lost playoff games is now provided when viewing the results of games around the league.
- When accepting an Online Leagues invite on the Main Menu, the user will no longer lose functionality after accepting an invite, then canceling out of the Retrieving Content Data dialog.
- When spectating or in Got Next in the Jordan Rec Center, the quarter and time remaining will now appear in the score bar.
- Created/generated players will now have their hot zones updated when their position changes.
- Users with very low teammate grades in All-Star Team-Up/MyPARK games will be removed from the current session.
- NBA players now have appropriate wingspans/body lengths listed when editing them in Edit Player.
- Users are now able to change where the NBA logo is placed on their headband when viewing it in Accessories in the MyPLAYER Store.
- Updated the Adidas Ankle Brace to match its real-life counterpart (velcro now faces out).
- Fixed an issue where parties of 5 would sometimes get split up when searching for All-Star Team-Up game.
- Records will now be shown with the correct values when loading into quick matches online.
- Resolved a rare issue where the game would randomly hang during the Dunk Contest at All-Star Weekend.
- The correct players names and scores are now shown during the tiebreaker round in the dunk contest at All-Star Weekend.
- MyTEAM users who quit out of the game as soon as the clock hits 0, but before the game flow officially ends, will now receive their earned MyTEAM points.
- Fixed a rare hang that would occur if the user attempted to Rematch during a very small window at the beginning of the Halftime Report.
- (PC) Support for 21:9 resolutions has been added.
- (PC) Support for adjusting controller vibration has been added into the VideoSettings.cfg file located in your %APPDATA% folder.
- Several improvements made to defensive movement to make it more responsive.
- Fixed several issues preventing shooting fouls from being called at a high enough frequency for both the user and CPU.
- Fixed 3PT line recognition for jump shooters to prevent them from stepping over the line when attempting 3PT shots.
- Pass speeds have been increased to reduce "floaty" passes.
- Increased the AI's usage of 3PT shots to better match real life NBA statistics.
- Implemented a casual walk-up state and new back-to-basket walk launch to get rid of the "hunchback" walk-ups. Also made it easier to dribble walk in general.
- Disabled technical fouls due to excessive timeouts in online games to prevent griefing.
- Fixed overpowered behind-the-back dribble moves.
- Addressed several cases of control unresponsiveness in the dribbling system.
- Tuned interior and contact shot success for more predictable outcomes.
- Reduced contact dunk frequency for Posterizers in all game modes.
- The AI will now evaluate more options rather than always doing "auto-putbacks" off of offensive rebounds.
- Several improvements made to balance offensive and defensive rebounding.
- More impactful penalties instituted against "zig-zag" 3PT exploit.
- Corrected a case where block inputs were being dropped near the basket.
- Increased the frequency of reaching fouls.
- Tuned defensive closeout speed and effectiveness.
- The shot meter is now enabled during free throw situations.
- Reduced the frequency of moving screen violations.
- Fixed an exploit in which the user could continually engage and disengage from the Post to get to the basket.
- Changed the default setting for Defensive Assist online to 50 to help with on-ball defense.
- Re-worked the shot fatigue system to take more factors into account to better simulate real life.
- Tweaked the ‘Beluba’ Camera to make it more playable in transition and during free throws.
- Fixed the ability to throw long touchdown passes by alley-ooping to the receiver from the backcourt.
- Force receivers to play standing catches on check-ball passes.
- Fixed an issue where a user's pass release type request was being overridden during fast breaks.
- Fixed several cases of rebounding goaltends being called too frequently.
- Improvements to passing and catching into the post.
- Made passers more aware of defenders behind them when selecting pass animations.
- Fixed Play-call messages not appearing when calling a play in the Jordan Rec Center.
- Prevent post players from auto pump faking from dropsteps.
- Delayed the AI's decision to pass on pick & rolls until the roll animation has launched.
- Improved Deny Ball movement when Out of Position.
- Improved the responsiveness of the Right Stick defensive Quick Steps.
- Addressed a rare issue where the user wasn’t able to move his defender during an inbound situation.
- Fixed on-ball defense facing when out of position and really close to the ball handler.
- Prevented off-ball defenders from going into a shot contest if an on-ball teammate is already in one.
- Made it easier to control your player during the 2K Camera flip transition.
- Improved post shot selection for AI-controlled players to better match their tendencies.
- Reduced the frequency of steals in perimeter body-ups.
- Fixed the logic for the AI dribbler passing to the roll man in pick-and-roll situations.
- Removed dribble drive stutter that was occasionally playing in the wrong situations.
- Improved Points of Emphasis logic for late game situations.
- Player attributes now dynamically update in the Substitutions menu to demonstrate the effects of hot/cold streaks and injuries.
- Improved logic and spacing for players in the Triangle freelance offense.
- A number of other smaller changes have been made to address issues as well as enhance the user experience.
- Improved shot awareness and raised shot percentages for teammates in MyCareer to make them more effective.
- Several improvements made to the Teammate Grade evaluation.
- Fixed an issue where tattoos equipped while in the Practice Gym failed to apply to the player when playing the next NBA game.
- Fixed an issue where an incorrect scene would sometimes play when the user’s team wins a playoff series against a rival NBA player.
- During the offseason, your favorite team should no longer try and recruit you if you are already on that team.
- Users can now preview sounds in the Arena Media menu prior to purchasing.
- Fixed a rare case where a player not on the team would appear in scenes with the MyPLAYER.
- The ‘Chase Down Artist’ badge should now unlock at the appropriate time.
- The requirements for the ‘Dimer’, ‘Acrobat’, ‘Scrapper’, ‘Spin Lay-in’, ‘Post Hoperator’, and ‘Charge Card’ badges have been lowered to make them a little more attainable.
- The +/- stat will now display proper values after portions of the game have been simulated.
- Corrected an issue where the MyPLAYER was sometimes not the offensive player in the post scoring drill.
- Fixed an issue where pre-game rituals would occasionally not trigger before a played game.
- Corrected a case where the camera would sometimes look at the other team during a speaking huddle.
- The MyPLAYER will now wear his team’s uniform during the Three-Point Contest at All-Star Weekend.
- The MyPLAYER will no longer wear his in-game accessories along with his casual clothes in the Sprite commercial.
- The Rising Stars and All-Star games will no longer take place in the 2014 all-star arena starting with year 2 of MyCAREER.
- The Hall of Fame environment has been completely re-lit to increase the visual fidelity of the experience.
- Addressed an issue where some save progress would be lost in an active save when loading a custom roster and playing a game outside of MyGM/MyLEAGUE prior to entering it.
- Fixed an issue where user-approved trades (via Trade Approval) were occasionally not processed when accepted during the offseason in MyLEAGUE.
- Tuned generated draft class creation to create more variety with respect to body scale proportions (e.g. shoulder width, wingspan, etc.).
- Tuned DPOY formula in order to get more accurate award recipient finalists.
- Fixed an issue where a player’s injury recovery time could dramatically drop when aggravating an existing injury.
- When a player worsens an injury by attempting to play through it (e.g. Sore Knee -> Torn ACL), the injury duration will now be updated to match the new injury.
- Your Trainer will now inform you of exactly which body part he is worried about when uncovering an injury concern on a draft prospect.
- Corrected an issue that was restricting some players from signing contract extensions in-season despite having the appropriate number of bird years.
- Players that are focused on Injury Rehab will no longer aggravate existing injuries during Training.
- When prompted to Load / Download a draft class, the menu will now also populate with classes built by your fellow community members.
- In MyGM, the user will no longer receive an offseason owner goal to not lose a player to free agency when that player is already signed for the next season.
- In MyGM, your owner will no longer ask you to upgrade a position where you already have a star player when you have another position in need of a clear upgrade.
- In MyGM, fixed an issue where upgrades that affect durability affected only the miscellaneous durability instead of the durability of all body parts.
- In MyGM, the user will no longer fail the ‘Keep Morale above X’ goal is the related player gets injured and his morale drops below the threshold as a result of the injury.
- In MyGM, CFOs with the ‘Bully’ badge will no longer lower their own Trust due to the badge.
- The game will no longer hang when trying to finish the offseason with 4 or less players on the roster (What are you thinking anyhow?).
- Addressed an issue in the Gameplan where the rotation would reset when leaving a team-specific gameplan for a team that had 15 players on the roster.
- Head Coach hirings/firings are now tracked in the Transaction Report.
- Fixed a bug where the social media messages from different Power Rankings personalities would be incorrect when starting with a Fantasy Draft.
07:09 PM - December 22, 2014. Posted by MMChrisS. Written by Chris Sanner
There has been so much buzz and too little punch for the New York Knicks over the last decade. It many ways, it disproves the theory that as long as you have a superstar, you can still win a lot of games in the NBA. Despite Carmelo Anthony's loyalty to the storied organization, things only seem to be getting worse. With bloated salary and little talent, where can the Knicks even begin? Here are three moves that every Knicks owner can make in NBA 2K15 to return Spike Lee's favorite squad into powerhouse form:
1. Find a Partner in Crime: Do what the Knicks have failed to the past few seasons and find Carmelo a great complimentary player to have at his side. Some names that will be popping up in free agency next summer: Paul Millsap, Rajon Rando, Greg Monroe and LaMarcus Aldridge.
2. Cut, Cut, Cut: A lot of guys on the Knicks are not tradable (we are looking at you, Amar'e) and it's up to you to make sure they are out of a job. Do whatever you can to free up some cash to follow up on the above advice. Another possibility is to swap bad contracts with another team in hopes that a change of scenery spurs something.
3. Find Early's Game: Cleanthony Early was regarded as one of the most underrated draft picks of 2014. Do everything you can to make sure that he becomes a consistent piece of the machine, because the Knicks could use the youth and low-cost.
02:51 PM - December 22, 2014. Posted by MMChrisS. Written by Chris Sanner
It's that time of the year again! The annual Stevies are going to go off without a hitch (we hope) with reader voting now open! The 2014 Sports Gaming Year was a pretty good one, despite the launch day issues many titles seemed to struggle with.
It was as if every title was bent on starting as slow as possible before finally arriving at a level that'd best be described as 'good' by the end of this year.
This year, we are voting on three categories for the end of the year awards: Sports Game of the Year, The Indie/Arcade Sports Game of the Year, and the Best New Feature of 2014. Cast your ballot and be sure to check back the first week of the new year to find out who the winners are!
Vote for Sports Game of the Year
Vote for the Indie/Arcade Sports Game of the Year
Vote for the Best New Feature of 2014
10:30 AM - December 22, 2014. Posted by Steve_OS. Written by Steve Noah
Konami has added more than 1,500 new players to their mobile PES Manager app. You can download it for free on iOS and Android devices.
1. Gather Player Badges!
Photographs of players from European leagues are featured as Player Badges with an amazing initial line-up of over 1,500 players!
Prize Draw helps you collect those badges in the game. You need to use Friend Points (free) or Energy Balls (available for purchase) to play this feature. Get a hold of your favorite players and create your very own original team!
2. Take on the pitch!
Once you have Player Badges, set the formation with them, and 3D characters race across the field in heated matches.
Player Badges that have Special Skills unleash super plays!
The higher the level of Excitement is when you win a match, the more rewards you can earn! For a start, try to collect Experience Points.
Try Friendly Matches to receive Friend Points. You can use those points for playing Prize Draw.
3. Build up your team!
Train players to reach the full potential of your team!
You can increase certain abilities with special badges that are obtained by participating in various matches such as: Challenge Matches, Skill Matches, and Special Matches.
PES MANAGER is a free-to-play app. No purchases are required. The purchase of in-game Energy Balls can speed up game-play but ALL players can play the entire game for free. Energy Ball purchases can help fill out a formation which can be advantageous to various matches. In-app purchases can be disabled by "limiting in-app purchases" on players' devices.
Read the full press release below.
KONAMI Adds More Than 1,500 New Players to Popular
PES MANAGER Mobile Gaming App
PES MANAGER Mobile Gaming App
Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. announces that its PES MANAGER mobile soccer gaming app will be updated with new players as the new 2014-2015 season starts.
PES MANAGER is available now for iOS and Android platforms in more than 54 countries worldwide and recently achieved more than 7 million downloads since launching in May 2014.
As the new soccer season kicks off in Europe, the superstars that are available in PES MANAGER have also been updated based on the season rosters for 2014/15. The new players also bring with them brand-new uniforms and skillsets to keep users at the top of their game. Also, as a limited time offer, users will receive a special item upon logging into the game.
The updates to the game include the availability of a group of national player badges called “National Dream Greats” (NDG) and the even stronger “National Dream STARS” (NDS), which are available in the game from teams such as Germany, Spain, Brazil and more. In addition, as the season moves forward, a group of players from UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE called the “Champions League STARS” will be added as well. With these updates, users will be able to enjoy PES MANAGER with the latest sensations in line with the latest European soccer trends.
About PES MANAGER
PES MANAGER is the global version for the casual soccer simulation mobile game app known as “World Soccer Collection S”. The game offers users a chance to collect famous players from around the globe to create a dream team with the goal to win full-scale soccer game matches in Konami’s soccer simulation for mobile devices.
The game features more than 1,500 player badges with real pictures of the European soccer players. The matches in the game are presented in 3D. Users can watch their players as they perform in game, where players’ special skills can be activated at certain points during matches and the abilities shown through their unique movements. Also, the matches are presented with real voice-overs.
09:44 AM - December 22, 2014. Posted by Steve_OS. Written by Steve Noah
Another NBA Live 15 roster update has arrived this morning, but it doesn't include the Rajon Rondo or Corey Brewer trade. It does include quite a few new shoes and uniforms. When EA releases the blog with full details, we will update this post. Until then, let us know what you are seeing.
UPDATE: We have received a list of shoe updates,you can see them below.