A look at what you should be aiming to do in Franchise Mode.
A look at what this year's mode has done right, and what it hasn't.
An incremental step forward still means a great experience for all baseball fans.
A look at the Presentation in this year's game.
Patch #4 is available now for OOTP 16 users who purchased directly from the OOTP website or from resellers of the same version. Those of you on Steam or OSX, the patch should be available soon. Another update is scheduled to arrive in late May, overhauling the 3D stadiums, adding custom lineups/depth charts and more.
Download the patch here. Below are some of the improvements you will see in the game.
- Updated roster set (need to start new game for changes to apply)
- Player counter offers should now be acceptable deals to them
- Fixed performances of the day for all-star games
- Adjusted reputation calculation for coaches
- Adjusted budget calculations double counting cash. Adjusted budget calculations to tie closer to revenue.
- Fixed online leagues duplicating player shortlists on upload
- Fixed HOF text for closers (need to delete news\html\images\hof\*.png files from saved game folder to regenerate cards)
- Added batting GS stats to historical import for years starting in 1975
- Fixed several minor bugs + text issues
Driveclub game update 1.14 is scheduled to arrive tomorrow, featuring a free new tour, multiplayer replays and the Ferrari LaFerrari.
Check out the full details below.
Full details of Update 1.14 follow:
- Adds the Ferrari LaFerrari to your Garage! Complete Rank 5 of the "Ferrari Owners Club" Driver Accolade to earn access to this car for use in all areas of the game.
- Adds the Startline Tour. All new players will now jump into a brand new Tour when they first play the game called Startline.
- The Startline Tour is available for free and features 11 events and 45 objectives. This Tour mainly serve as a varied and well balanced introduction to DRIVECLUB and is based on some of the most popular and entertaining events from elsewhere in the game.
- Adds Multiplayer Race Replays to the game. You can now save a Replay at the end of any Multiplayer Race and view it later from the Replays menu.
- Adds a new Audio Settings option to change the acoustic settings for all cockpit cameras, so that you can change between internally recorded sound or externally recorded sound.
- » Adds a new Single Event option to set "Time Of Day" for a Single Event to half past every hour as well as on the hour.
- Adds a new Single Event option to change the number of laps in a Race to any number from 1 to 25 laps.
- Adds a new Controller Settings option to allow adjustment of the steering lock rotation angle on all supported steering wheels.
- Includes general improvements to the game for better performance, stability and usability.
- The Rimac Automobili Concept_One, coming to PlayStation®Store as a free download.
- The Turbocharged Expansion Pack, coming to PlayStation®Store as a Season Pass add-on (and also available to buy separately).
- The Turbocharged Car Pack includes: Ferrari F40, Chevrolet Camaro ZL1, Dodge Charger SRT8, Jaguar XKR-S Coupé and Volkswagen Design Vision GTI.
- The Turbocharged Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
- The Turbocharged Tour Pack includes a special bonus Livery, awarded when you collect 45/45 stars.
- The Evolution Tour Pack, coming to PlayStation®Store as a Season Pass add-on (and also available to buy separately).
- The Evolution Tour Pack includes 12 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
- The Evolution Tour Pack includes a special bonus Livery, awarded when you collect 45/45 stars.
- 2 new livery packs, coming to PlayStation®Store as a premium/Season Pass add-on. Each Livery Pack contains 5 new livery patterns to customise your cars with.
- More server upgrades: We are continuing to make the server changes required to improve online performance and enable the release of the PS+ Edition and the DRIVECLUB companion app. We will have more news on this soon.
- Extra ranks and rewards are coming (beyond Level 50): We are planning to bring more on a monthly basis.
- There's a new SHAREfactory™ Theme for DRIVECLUB which you can download for free from PlayStation®Store. It's out today in Europe and coming on Apr 23rd in Asia & Apr 27th in America.
- More Game Updates! Please keep sharing your feedback about DRIVECLUB with us to help the game continue to evolve around you.
A new MLB 15 The Show Challenge of the Week is available now, for those of you into the mode.
This week, Detroit Tigers first baseman Miguel Cabrera goes up against New York Yankees, CC Sabathia. The prize this week is a custom MLB The Show bat. The challenge ends on April 27th at 4:30 AM PT.
Make sure you share your scores, if you give it a shot.
The official weekly MLB 15 The Show roster update is available now. Kris Bryant (Overall 81 rating) has been added, along with 17 other players. The roster update also includes 147 player movements, check out all of the details below.
It's amazing what a year of basketball can do. Not only can it change the perception of a particular team in real life, but it can also affect what happens in the video game world, as evidence of NBA 2K15's final roster rankings for the 2014-15 regular season.
Remember when you first bought the game, and the Cleveland Cavaliers had the best offense of all time because of the additions of Kevin Love with LeBron James and Kyrie Irving? Well, Irving has maintained his end of the deal while K-Love has dropped, causing Cleveland's overall to drop, as well. More on that later.
But the playoffs are upon us, and it's time to put the regular season to bed once and for all. With that being said, here are the final rankings of the 2014-15 regular season in NBA 2K15. These are how all the teams were rated, by ranking, heading into the playoffs.
Read More - NBA 2K15: Ranking the Teams 1-30 at the End of the Regular Season
Project CARS has over 30 unique locations and 110 different courses, check out the full list here.
Project CARS is scheduled to release on May 12th for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 and arrives on May 6th for PC users.
Not a lot of information from Kylotonn Games and Bigben Interactive since they announced WRC 5 back in January. The team has recently released a couple of screenshots of the Ford Fiesta RS WRC at Rally México.
WRC 5 is scheduled to arrive on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC later this Fall.
- OSFM 2015 Opening Day V.1 Rosters Available Now For MLB 15 The Show
- MLB 15 The Show Challenge of the Week - Adrian Gonzalez vs. Felix Hernandez
- Official MLB 15 The Show Roster Available Now (4-13-15)
- Gran Turismo 6 Update 1.18 Available Now - Adds VW GTI Supersport & GT Academy 2015
- Updated Rosters Available Now For OOTP 16
- Project CARS Confirmed to Run at 1080P/60FPS on PS4, 900P/60FPS on Xbox One
- Driveclub Adding Ferrari LaFerrari Next Week, Along With Game Update 1.14
- NBA 2K15 Roster Update Brings Back Injured Players to All Non-Playoff Teams
- Madden NFL 16 Launches on August 25th - News, Features and Details Arrive in May
- NBA Live 15 Roster Update Details (4-16-15)
- Project CARS Releases on May 12th For Xbox One & PS4, May 6th For PC - Career Trailer
- Looks Like Jordan Spieth Will Be on the Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Roster
- F1 2015 Hands-On Previews, Cover Art Revealed, Screenshots and More
- WWE 2K Available Now For Mobile Devices
- MLB 15 The Show Server Maintenance Change Notes Revealed, Patch Being Worked On
- New MLB 15 The Show Diamond Dynasty Packs Available, Gold Card or Better Guaranteed
- NBA 2K15 Video - NBA Playoffs 2015 (Shady00018)
- Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Video - Jordan Spieth is on the Roster
- Madden NFL 16 Features All-New Controls to Dominate Air Supremacy
- NBA 2K15 Sims the Playoffs
Featured Articles and Media
- MLB 15 The Show: Working the Count as a Pitcher
- MLB 15 The Show: Working the Count as a Hitter
- MLB 15 The Show: Grading The N.L.'s Signature HR Swings
- R.B.I. Baseball 15 Review
- MLB 15 The Show: Grading the A.L.'s Signature Home Run Swings
- How do You Rate MLB 15 The Show's Franchise Mode? (Poll)
- EA Sports NHL Playoff Simulation Thoughts, Post Your Predictions
- The Best and Worst Farm Systems in MLB 15 The Show (OSFM Rosters)
- Out of the Park Baseball 16 Review (PC/Mac)
- Press Row Podcast - Around The Horn
This is a guest post provided to us by 2K Sports documenting their official NBA 2K15 playoff sim.
It’s that special time of year when the 2014-2015 NBA Playoffs arrive and teams are ready to begin their journey towards achieving the end goal: the NBA Championship. With an unpredictable and exhilarating end to the regular season, we saw multiple teams fighting for their playoff lives en route to setting up the final seeding. Naturally, here at 2K we were excited to see what results NBA 2K15 yielded once the matchups were locked. Who’s winning it all according to the most realistic basketball simulation out there? Find out right here in our official NBA 2K15 playoff simulation.
Read More - NBA 2K15 Sims the Playoffs
GameStop has revealed a quick feature on their Madden NFL 16 page. There isn't much to go off of here, but it's fun to speculate what it could be for the game. It obviously has something to do with WR/DB interaction, but it will be interesting to see how they implement it.
Guess we will find out something more official in May, when the first news, features and details arrive, but until then, what are your thoughts?
Madden NFL 16 is scheduled to release on August 25th.
Source - GameStop, thanks PastaPadre!
EA Sports teased it yesterday and have now confirmed Jordan Spieth is on the roster. More players are scheduled to be revealed in the coming weeks.
Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR is scheduled to release sometime in June for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
It’s been a few weeks – and before MLB The Show, Out of the Park Baseball, and RBI Baseball were released – since we last spoke with Operation Sports’ Chris Sanner, so we stopped him from chasing tornadoes for an hour to join Bryan Wiedey, T.J. Lauerman, and host Rich Grisham on this week’s Press Row Podcast. The crew chats about their latest experiences with The Show online and off, digs into Diamond Dynasty a bit more, discusses why the Metacritic number for The Show is relatively low (and why that doesn’t really matter), and much more about MLB 15 The Show. In addition, Chris talks about his wildly varying enjoyment of RBI Baseball and Out of the Park Baseball, and Bryan describes why Tap Sports Baseball is such a successful mobile hardball game. We hit all the bases this week in what has turned into a great spring for baseball video game fans.
Joining us this week:
- Chris Sanner, Operation Sports (@Chris_Snr)
- T.J. Lauerman, ThatSportsGamer (@ThatSportsGamer)
- Bryan Wiedey, PastaPadre (@pastapadre)
- And your host, Richard Grisham, GamesRadar/OXM/@GAMER (@richgrisham)
1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while you’re there
2) Email the show at PressRowPodcast@gmail.com
3) Respond to this post
Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ow/id563624090) and Stitcher Radio (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/oper...ss-row-podcast), and the Windows Store, so subscribe to it and rate it too!
Run Time: 1 Hour
Lastly, check out our brand new compilation page on Audioboom, where all of our shows are easy to access from one page.
After a few weeks with OOTP 16, I will say the new stuff this year certainly warrants a purchase. In fact, though it seems to be said every year, this may be the best Out of the Park game yet.
Read More - Out of the Park Baseball 16 Review (PC/Mac)
Shady has checked in once again with a new NBA 2K15 video montage. This one focuses on the NBA playoffs, which tip-off on Saturday. Post your thoughts on the video and who you think wins it all this year.
Limited Edition Spring Training Standouts packs are available now in MLB 15 The Show Diamond Dynasty, throughout the weekend.
The Gold Sponsor Pack contains 1 guaranteed Gold or better equipment, 4 guaranteed Silver or better equipment and 3 sponsorships. It costs 5,000 stubs.
The Spring Training Standouts Pack contains 3 Spring Training Standouts, 1 guaranteed Gold or higher, 3x higher chance for Diamonds.
Below are the limited pool of 60 Spring Training Standouts available in those packs.
- Trout, Mike
- Kershaw, Clayton
- Tulowitzki, Troy
- Scherzer, Max
- Harvey, Matt
- Abreu, Jose
- Bautista, Jose
- Chapman, Aroldis
- Lucroy, Jonathan
- Braun, Ryan
- Kinsler, Ian
- Perkins, Glen
- Utley, Chase
- Marte, Starling
- Kemp, Matt
- Gordon, Dee
- Ross, Tyson
- Hosmer, Eric
- Britton, Zach
- Walker, Taijuan
- Keuchel, Dallas
- DeGrom, Jacob
- Wacha, Michael
- Granderson, Curtis
- Betts, Mookie
- Pollock, A.J.
- Rondon, Hector
- Wilson, Justin
- Kiermaier, Kevin
- Fien, Casey
- Pineda, Michael
- Young Jr., Eric
- Trumbo, Mark
- Napoli, Mike
- Eovaldi, Nathan
- Valbuena, Luis
- Zunino, Mike
- McAllister, Zach
- Santana, Danny
- Garcia, Avisail
- Frasor, Jason
- Pederson, Joc
- Ottavino, Adam
- Cron, C.J.
- Pomeranz, Drew
- Phelps, David
- Gose, Anthony
- Graveman, Kendall
- Norris, Daniel
- Escobar, Eduardo
- Semien, Marcus
- Sanchez, Tony
- Medica, Tommy
- Friedrich, Christian
- Cowgill, Collin
- Treinen, Blake
- Mayberry Jr., John
- Kozma, Pete
- Gonzales, Marco
- Szczur, Matt