This year's Madden Ultimate Team is better than ever, why you should be giving it a shot.
How to stop the mesh route in Madden, in just about a minute.
Can the past-gen version offer any value to NHL fans?
A look at whether Madden NFL 15 is truly a smarter game...
EA Sports is showing off their NBA Live 15 shoe game with some new screenshots of various retro Jordan's.
If you are brand new to Madden Ultimate Team (MUT), it’s essentially a trading card game, fantasy football, and Madden all rolled into one crazy-addicting mess. Open virtual packs, build a team, and ten play. Your results, along with other tasks, earn you coins to buy more packs. It's a continuous cycle that gives you the thrill of having the chance to pull that card. Of course, there’s the option to spend real money on those virtual packs as well.
This year, the process has been streamlined and the single-player offline mode has been given a lot more content. But, as always, the impulse to buy new packs and upgrade your team is at the core of MUT.
Read More - How Madden NFL 15's Ultimate Team Mode Has Arrived at the Next-Level
The above video and following text is from our partner GoMadden. Be sure to visit the GoMadden website and subscribe to GoMadden on YouTube. Additionally, follow GoMadden on Twitter.
Madden 15 tips don’t always have to be so difficult. In our latest technique, we show you how you can stifle those pesky Mesh concepts that are running rampant online, by making one easy adjustment before the snap.
The Mesh concept is brutally effective at punishing players that like to play man coverage, but it’s also pretty darn good against most zones, too. However, there is hope! With a little bit of ingenuity we’ve discovered a fairly universal technique for defenses with four-down linemen that will slow down the effectiveness of the Mesh, if not shut it down entirely.
Be sure to check out this full article on GoMadden. If you can't see the video above, click here to see it.
EA Sports has released their FIFA 15 Ultimate Team carryover details, which is similar to last year.
Check out the FAQ here.
EA Sports has just released player ratings for the top 20 goalkeepers in FIFA 15.
- 20. Bernd Leno - Bayer 04 Leverkusen (Germany) - Overall 82
- 19. Marc-André ter Stegen - FC Barcelona (Spain) - Overall 82
- 18. Steve Mandanda - Marseille (France) - Overall 82
- 17. Tim Howard - Everton (England) - Overall 82
- 16. Simon Mignolet - Liverpool FC (England) - Overall 82
- 15. Joe Hart - Manchester City (England) - Overall 82
- 14. Gianluigi Buffon - Juventus (Italy) - Overall 82
- 13. Stéphane Ruffier - Saint-Étienne (France) - Overall 83
- 12. Claudio Bravo - FC Barcelona (Spain) - Overall 83
- 11. Samir Handanović - Inter (Italy) - Overall 83
- 10. Roman Weidenfeller - Borussia Dortmund (Germany) - Overall 83
- 9. Igor Akinfeev - CSKA Moscow (Russia) - Overall 83
- 8. Diego López - AC Milan (Italy) - Overall 83
- 7. David De Gea - Manchester United (England) - Overall 83
- 6. Salvatore Sirigu - Paris Saint-Germain (France) - Overall 84
- 5. Iker Casillas - Real Madrid (Spain) - Overall 84
- 4. Hugo Lloris - Tottenham Hotspur (England) - Overall 85
- 3. Petr Čech - Chelsea FC (England) - Overall 85
- 2. Thibaut Courtois - Chelsea FC (England) - Overall 86
- 1. Manuel Neuer - Bayern Munich (Germany) - Overall 90
According to Paul Rustchynsky, Game Director of Driveclub, the game will take 17 GB of storage. After downloading the first 3.5 GB of data, you can begin playing, while the rest of it continues to download in the background.
Also of note...
- The Golf Club Patch Details, Could Arrive on September 22nd (Xbox One)
- NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 201st Overall Rated Player Through 424th
- NHL 15 - Hockey Ultimate Team: Season Opener Sweepstakes
- DriveClub Details Quite A Lot of Free DLC Coming for PS4 Users
- Madden NFL 15 Week 2 Roster Update Available Now, Ray Rice Officially Removed
- NBA 2K15 May Allow You To Go Undrafted, Could Include an Auction House in MyTEAM
- 2K Sports Announces 2K Heroes Mode For NBA 2K15, Exclusive to Xbox 360 & PS3
- FIFA 15: New FUT Legends Ratings Revealed
- NBA Live 15 Shown Last Night at GameSpot Expo, Not Shown Today at All
- Don't Forget How Many Time-outs You Have Left in NBA 2K15, You Can Get a Tech
- Madden NFL 15: Online CFM Updates Have Arrived
- Pure Pool Patch 1.02 Available Now, Fixes Online Freeze Issues (PS4)
- NBA 2K15 Will Have The New Courts For the Spurs, Wizards, Hawks, Raptors and Kings
- NHL 15 Available Now for PS4 and Xbox One - Post Your Impressions Here
- EA Sports Will Completely Remove Ray Rice From Madden NFL 15 in Next Roster Update
- Forza Horizon 2 Full Car List Revealed, Demo Releases on September 16th
- FIFA 15 Demo Available Now on Xbox One, 360, PC, PS3, PS4
- NBA Live 15 Twitter Chat with Executive Producer Sean O'Brien, No Sliders Confirmed
- NBA Live 15 Delayed Until October 28th, Three Short Gameplay Videos Revealed
- NBA 2K15 Player Ratings - Embiid 77, Marshall 74, McLemore 74, Larkin 72, Gobert 71
- Mercedes-AMG GT Launches Exclusively in Driveclub
Videos and Screenshots
- NBA Live 15 Screenshots - Rondo, Stephenson, CP3, Lawson, Aldridge & D. Howard
- NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Miami Heat vs. New York Knicks (IpodKingCarter)
- NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (Outconsumer)
- NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - New Orleans Pelicans vs. Houston Rockets
- NBA 2K15 Trailer - "What If"
- FIFA 15 Official TV Commercial
- A Few More Short NBA 2K15 Video Clips - Knicks vs. Cavs & Lakers/Warriors Ratings
- WWE 2K15 Gameplay Videos - John Cena vs. Randy Orton and the Cesaro Swing (Shaky Cam)
- PES 2015 Gameplay Video - Spain (AI) vs. Portugal (User)
- NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder
- Forza Horizon 2 Launch Trailer
- NBA 2K15 Videos (Very Short Clips)
- NHL 15 Video - Tips and Tricks: How to Celebrate
- New NBA 2K15 Screenshots - Randle, Ibaka, MyLEAGUE and More
- FIFA 15 Celebrations Tutorial (Video)
- Project CARS Video - Brands Hatch
- NBA Live 15 Gameplay Videos (Instagram)
- NBA 2K15 Team Select Screen
- NBA 2K15 Video - Shaq & Ernie, PlayStation Exclusives Revealed
Features & Blogs
- Dual Threat Podcast - Season 3: Episode 6 - Week 3 Preview
- Press Row Podcast - Reviews Roundup
- NBA 2K15 MyTEAM Interview
- NHL 15 Review (XB1/PS4)
- FIFA 15 Demo Gameplay Impressions
- NHL 15 Review (360/PS3)
- Operation Sports' Week 2 Fantasy Football Championship on FanDuel
- OS Is Seeking A Skilled Soccer (Football) Writer
- Madden NFL 15: Is The Game Smarter?
- NBA Live 15: Is the Delay a Reason for Panic or Optimism? (Roundtable)
- NHL 15: Reviewer Impressions (PS4/XB1)
Check out the latest NBA Live 15 screenshots featuring Rajon Rondo, Lance Stephenson, Chris Paul, Ty Lawson, Dwight Howard and LaMarcus Aldridge.
Check out the latest NBA 2K15 gameplay video from IpodKingCarter, featuring the Miami Heat vs. New York Knicks.
Post your thoughts.
During an interview with Senior Producer Rob Jones, Outconsumer shows some NBA 2K15 gameplay footage of the Oklahoma City Thunder and Cleveland Cavaliers.
The gameplay starts at roughly the 5 minute mark. Most of the video itself is in Spanish, but during the interview Rob is speaking in English.
Post your thoughts!
HoopsfixVlog has posted this NBA 2K15 gameplay video, featuring James Harden and his Houston Rockets vs. Anthony Davis and his New Orleans Pelicans.
A patch for The Golf Club has been submitted to Microsoft for the Xbox One. HB Studios is hoping that it arrives on September 22nd, but the process could get pushed another week.
They are planning to submit the PlayStation 4 patch to Sony next week.
Below are the details for the Xbox One patch.
Extensive Network Interfacing Improvements
- Improving speed when connecting to servers and stopping time outs.
- Prevent bootflow network disconnect message from advancing to main.
- Improved stability.
- Improved frame rate.
- Course Saving error after a few hours of play – fixed.
- Fixed crash that could occur if the user stayed on a certain screens for an extended period of time.
- This fixed issues with blocky Terrain Editing within course designer.
- Optimisations, to improve frame rate.
- Sped up, so users are now not waiting 10 seconds between shots.
- Fixed multiple issues where it would get sometimes get stuck mid round.
- Fixed bunker issues around the green.
- A couple of low frequency crash bugs fixed.
- Fixed issue with Carousel menu sometimes not showing the correct state, and improved flow going back and forward.
- Links theme fixed so heavy rough wasn’t thought of as water.
- Fixed multiple issues with the flow that were causing issues with restarting a tour.
- Pop up implemented on Network fail requests.
- Allow advance through tour cards.
- Fixed a hard lock on female, left handed animation.
- Fixed a couple of animation transitions.
- Fixed spin decay bug that resulted in crazy behavior when the ball hit the pin.
- Added a cup physics material.
- Fixed tap in issue with putting.
- FMod Thread affinity fix.
- Also improved frame rate of the game.
- Fix for Grand Opening challenge (Was not being awarded).
- Fix for Lucky Number 7 Achievement (Broken when hitting water, and added test for at or above par as-per description).
- Replay bug, where ball would sometimes not replay correctly.
- Fixed issue where putting details would be hidden behind players heads.
- The ‘Auto Add Friends’ option in Game Settings will be respected again.
- The in-game scorecard will resize to fit the longest name.
- Improved the quality of the filters on the Select Rivals screen.
- Fixed the disappearing of the scorecard title text when displaying the screen for a while.
- Removed the time and date on the message center (Unity doesn’t support System Clock on Xbox One).
- Fixed the inconsistent displaying of the message center on various screens.
- Remove unneeded texts on course detail screen during offline mode.
- Fixed issue where Player edit screen becomes too dark to see the player when the background course time is evening.
- Fixed the flag marker for left handed mode.
- Fixed the longest hole out display at end of round showing spurious figure when user did not sink anything from off the green.
- Increased the limit for the length of the list when fetching data from database, so select course, tour and create course lists display correct number for certain filters.
- Username Truncations issues.
- Fixed scorecard and overview yardage discrepancies.
- Fixed scorecard color issue when in tours.
- Fixed scout camera positioning issues.
- A collection of fixes to the statistics and telemetry including the average score always stating E.
The 2014 college football season is under way, and we have it all covered on Dual Threat, Operation Sports' College Football Podcast! Dual Threat is hosted by Matt Cahill, a.k.a. Drab T-Shirt, and Robert Bode, hosts and producers at 106.7 The Fan in DC, and they discuss everything college football related with an opinionated and fast-paced show!
In the sixth episode of Dual Threat Season 3, Drab and Bode look back at Week 2 and the horror show that it was for the Big 10, or B1G, after losses by Ohio State, Michigan and Michigan State, a breakdown of Virginia Tech's huge upset of the Buckeyes, plus USC Athletic Director Pat Haden's trip to the sidelines during the Trojans game against Stanford and what to take away from that bizarre scene. The guys then look forward to Week 3's biggest games, from the local battle between Maryland and West Virginia, to the marquee match-up in SEC country, as Georgia travels to South Carolina, and much, much more!
Be sure to follow the show and guys on Twitter, @DualThreatCFB, @DrabTShirt and @Bode1067. Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher, listen in the embedded player below or click here. Also, you can check out the guys next Saturday morning from 7-8am on 106.7 The Fan in DC! Be sure to listen in every week for new episodes, right here on OperationSports.com. Thanks for listening!
(Hover over the image and click for a better resolution, or click here)
The NBA 2K15 player ratings have been revealed for the 201st overall rated player through the 424th.
The top 200 players will be revealed later, as the Twitter account builds more followers.
Post your thoughts!
EA Sports has started their NHL 15 Hockey Ultimate Team season with their annual HUT Season Opener Sweepstakes.
They will be giving out prizes from today until September 22nd. All you have to do is play one game of Hockey Ultimate Team to get entered into the sweepstakes. Everyone that enters will receive a HUT Gold Pack on September 27th.
Check out the prizes below.
- Grand Prize: 2 tickets to an NHL regular season game (incl. travel and only available to NA players)
- Runner Up Prize: 10 users will receive 1 HUT Gold Premium Packs (untradeable, unsellable)
- Everyone: 1 HUT Gold Pack (untradeable, unsellable) – packs awarded on or before September 27
1) Create a HUT Team
Enter Hockey Ultimate Team from the NHL 15 main menu. Enter a team name and abbreviation and open your starter pack.
2) Play a HUT Game
Once your select BUILD TEAM you are all set up to jump into your first HUT game. Go to the PLAY tab and select ONLINE SEASONS or PLAY SOLO and complete one game of HUT.
3) That’s it!
Once you finish your game you’ll automatically be entered into the sweepstakes. You must play your first game from September 12 to Sept 22 at 11:59pm PT to qualify.
Here to redeem your Gold Pack:
Everyone who plays a HUT game between September 12 to Sept 22 at 11:59pm will receive a HUT Gold Pack on Sept 27. To redeem your pack go to UNOPENED PACKS on the HUT main menu.
Full rules can be found here.