WWE 2K22 Patch 1.14 & Stand Back Pack DLC Available - Patch Notes, Details
2K has released WWE 2K22 patch 1.14 and the Stand Back Pack DLC. A masked hero, The Hurricane is the featured character in the third DLC pack. The Hurricane is a former Cruiserweight Champion, two-time World Tag Team Champion, European Champion, WWE Hardcore Champion, and WCW Hardcore Champion.
In addition to The Hurricane, three new Superstars are making their WWE 2K debuts: Wes Lee, two-time NXT Tag Team Champion Stacy Keibler, and Spanish phenom A-Kid. All four Superstars also come with MyFACTION EVO cards that can be upgraded through MyFACTION gameplay.
Apart from the Superstar cards mentioned above, the Stand Back Pack includes a Booker T EVO card, a Sapphire Seth Rollins card – sporting an alternate attire – and four gold Contracts.
All DLC packs are included with the Season Pass, Deluxe Edition, and nWo 4-Life Digital Edition of WWE 2K22. Otherwise fans will need to purchase the packs individually for $9.99.
Check out the patch notes and Stand Back Pack trailer below.
- Added 14 free FaZe Clan-branded apparel items to Community Creations
- Improvements to load times for players with a large collection of downloaded custom content
- Updated moveset information and categories for existing and new DLC Superstars
- Addressed reported concerns of crashes during table matches
- Addressed reported concerns with table interactions
- Updated reversals to a few moves to address reported concerns with reversal windows being too small or not appearing
- Addressed reported concerns where the Superstar is unable to attack during a match
- Addressed reported concerns where the reversals were putting the defender in the wrong position after the reversal
- Addressed reported concerns regarding new DLC animations clipping or misaligned.
- Addressed reported concerns with run-ins/breakouts for new DLC characters
- Addressed reported concerns with managers during entrances
- Addressed reported concerns where the AI was not utilizing Pin Combos for some moves.
- Addressed reported concerns regarding Uploads in Community Creations.
- Addressed reported concerns regarding Downloads in Community Creations.
- Addressed reported concerns regarding searching by Creators in Community Creations.
- Addressed reported concerns regarding the lobby timer with Controlled Partners.
- Addressed reported concerns regarding attire for various Superstars
- Addressed reported concerns regarding support for added DLC characters
- Improved stability throughout Create Modes
- Improved stability when using custom Superstar in Universe
- Improved stability in MyGM
- Addressed reported concerns regarding crashes during load
- Addressed a reported concern where the match objective wasn’t completed after a diving attack was successful