2K has revealed their WWE 2K20 game controls, along with a few other tips and details from the official Twitter account.
- The new control scheme reduces friction and the likelihood that players will perform the wrong action.
- Object interaction and climbing are on separate buttons, making it easier for you to perform the action you intend.
- Reversal windows are now authored by designers and fire more immediately, helping them look and feel more responsive.
- You no longer need to grab opponents in a Front Facelock to do a standing Submission. You can walk right up to them and apply the hold.
- The new “Assist Mode” option helps new players experience the variety of their character’s move-set. When you perform a Strong Strike or Grapple, an A.I. system will choose a specific attack for you, sometimes sequencing a reposition before the move.
- A.I. opponents utilize all of their Signature and Finisher slots so there is more variety in how they attempt to finish matches.
Check out the WWE 2K20 game controls below, along with a video guide from Chris Denker, with many more details on the new control scheme.