WWE 2K18 patch 1.03 is available now for PlayStation 4 and scheduled to release soon for Xbox One and PC. Check out the patch notes below.
Road to Glory Fixes
• Fixed issue where a MyPLAYER’s qualification progress was reset in bad networking situations in Road to Glory.
• Fixed issue with PSN wait time and matchmaking times in Road to Glory.
• Create a video – added the ability to choose from cutscenes using the following entrance, promo, and universe/career. From these sub options you can choose the cast (wrestlers) for the highlights.
General Bug Fixes
• Gameplay: The referee fails to count pin falls or disqualifications in 8-man matches with entrances on in gameplay.
• Fixed an issue where Ref doesn’t count the pin in Tag Team matches when entrances are enabled.
• Universe: The title fatal crashes when starting any promo in Universe.
• Fixed crash that would occur when starting a user-created Self-Promotion Promo.
• Fixed an exploit that allowed rivalries to occur between Superstars of different genders
• Fixed not being able to select the “No Mercy” PPV theme when customizing a PPV.
• Fixed Royal Rumble winners being booked into title matches for the World Title of both co-hosting shows at WrestleMania.
• Fixed some cases where rivalries would break and lead to continuous One-on-One and Two-on-Two matches between the rivals.
– Note: This patch will not retroactively fix a broken rivalry.
• Fixed cutscenes where the wrong Superstars are shown, or where Superstars are swapped.
• Reduced chances of Falls Count Anywhere matches being booked on Major Shows.
• Increased chances of rivalries occurring that involve a champion; this should lead to more title matches occurring overall.
• The Duration of naturally-occurring rivalries will now vary.
– Non-title rivalries will be randomized between Short and Medium durations.
– Title rivalries will be randomized between Medium and Long durations.