WWE 2K18 is coming to the Nintendo Switch this fall, marking the first time in five years that a new WWE video game will be available on a Nintendo platform and the first portable WWE video game in six years. Check out some of the features below.
- Eight man matches, a new grapple carry system, new weight detection, thousands of new animations and a massive backstage area
- Brand-new rendering engine also gives WWE 2K18 a visual overhaul and will bring the drama of WWE to life like never before
- New MyCareer experience puts you on the path to greatness as you journey along on the road to WrestleMania
- Explore WWE like never before through free-roaming backstage, conversing with WWE Superstars, forming alliances, making enemies, seeking out quests, and strategizing for upcoming matches
- All-new Road to Glory mode, compete with opponents online to improve your MyPlayer by earning unlockables, boosts and upgrades all while securing your entry into special events that are held alongside real-life WWE special events, such as pay-per-views
- Customize WWE like never before with an even deeper set of customization tools and the new Custom Match option
- The robust Creation Suite also offers even more detailed features for Create-a-Superstar, Create-a-Video and Create-an-Arena
- WWE 2K18 offers the most complete roster of the biggest and brightest WWE and NXT Superstars and Legends to ever grace a WWE ring.