THQ Nordic has announced Wreckreation allowing gamers to create, shape, and wreck your very own MixWorld, a 400 square kilometers big racing realm. A team of Burnout and Need for Speed series creators created Wreckreation to be the ultimate open-world sandbox experience for racing and driving fans.
Create your own online world or design one together with your friends. Using courses and tracks that you or your friends design, you are constantly able to outrace, out-stunt, or even out-crash each other.
Wreckcreation is coming to PC, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One. A release date has not been announced but you can check out the trailer, screenshots and some of the features below.
- Mix Up The Leaderboards – Set records in seven different ways wherever and whenever you drive on every street in your MixWorld: Drift, Air, Near Miss, Stunt, Crash, and the more traditional, Time.
- Mix My World – A huge, open world that is yours to discover and design. Place jumps, loops, half pipes, moving obstacles, and more almost anywhere in your MixWorld. Not even the sky is the limit!
- Mix My Car – Paint colors, finishes, wheels, boost flames, engine sounds, glass colors, tires, manual or stick – you name it, you can customize it. Everything will be available from the beginning.
- Mix My Music – Radio stations are the unsung heroes of racing games. Listen to 16 different channels and get updates from your MixWorld or stream your own playlists directly from Spotify.
- Mix All Modes – Whether it’s a simple race or a team stunt event where catching the most air and landing the first barrel roll will bring points to your team, you control the gameplay in your world.
- Mix It All – In the MixWorld you can be a god! Control the weather, time of day and the traffic! Find vacancies and build structures that impact your world beyond their foundation. The power is yours.