A free tournament mode is available now for Wreckfest on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Check out the details, along with a new trailer.
- Introducing daily, weekly, and monthly challenges, each at a different reward tier (daily=low, weekly=mid, monthly=high)
- None of these challenges need longer than 5 to 10 minutes of your time
- Keep doing said challenges (daily, weekly, monthly) to increase your “fame” for exclusive in-game loot (a unique vehicle, car skins, vanity items and other cosmetic items)
- Even if you do not own a DLC car, but you need it for one of the challenges: no problem and we got you covered, as you can use all DLC cars just for the challenge without having to buy the DLC. Think of it as a testdrive where the condition in which you return the vehicle does not matter much.
- Tournament mode will bring you FOUR new race modes, with new modes releasing every month.
- Rumble Race: more or less a typical racing event on a track
- Score Streak: derby mode, cause as much damage as possible to gain score
- Rampage Rush Derby: Wreck as many as you can or as quickly as you can
- Rampage Rush Race: Wreck as many as you can or as quickly as you can
- Further modes will be added in the following months.
They also released their American All-Star Car Pack today on all platforms for $3.99.
- Grand Duke: The king is back! This derby classic is so tough and heavy hitting it’ll survive even the craziest races!
- Wildking: A true American icon with lots of muscle and a surprising amount of agility.
- Little Thrasher: Stand out from the masses with this strong truck that packs a punch.
The American All-Stars Car Pack is the fifth Car Pack and part of the Season Pass, which includes 20 new cars, 20 special roof decorations and additional car customizations like armor, rims and more. This new content will be released step by step, along with free content updates.