Wreckfest, which was released last year on PC to very positive reviews, is coming to Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on August 27.
Expect epic crashes, neck-to-neck fights over the finish line and brand-new ways for metal to bend – These are the once-in-a-lifetime moments that can only be achieved in Wreckfest, with its true-to-life physics simulation crafted by legendary developer Bugbear, who also brought you FlatOut 1 & 2.
The most destructive and critically acclaimed racing game by legendary Finnish game developer Bugbear Entertainment has completed the qualifying and stands on pole position for its release to race onto PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The PC version will receive a huge, free update on August 27.
- Unique Racing Experience – Exhilarating no-rules racing action with defining, once-in-alifetime moments that can be achieved only with a true-to-life physics simulation. Witness insane neck-to-neck fighting on high-speed circuits, face total destruction madness on crazy courses with intersections and oncoming traffic, or go for demolition dominance in derby arenas.
- Awesome Cars – Our cars are old, banged up, patched together… They ooze style and character! From old American heavy-hitters to agile Europeans and fun Asians, you won’t find anything like this in other games.
- Meaningful Customization – Change not only the look of your cars but also upgrade their body armor – Reinforce them with heavy iron that protects you from damage, but also adds weight, which impacts the cars handling. Modify your car to make a robust tank or a fragile but lightning-fast rocket, or anything in between!
- Multiplayer – Wreck your friends online and take racing to the limit while chasing for demolition dominance!
- Challenge modes – Have hilarious fun with crop harvesters, lawn mowers, school buses, three-wheelers and much more!
- Career Mode