THQ Nordic has added a new track today for Wreckfest, called Wrecknado. The team also released a new patch and the Reckless Car Pack DLC.
The Wrecknado track features high banked loops for maximum mayhem, feeding racers into the middle of a vortex of destruction. You will need to take control of the new Gorbie DLC car and create as much destruction as you possibly can, while racing to victory at the same time.
The Reckless Car Pack DLC features three new unique rides and it’s included with Season Pass 2.
- Gorbie – The offbeat community favorite that’s pure fun to drive and even more fun to demolish
- Blade – An 80’s style American racing car that looks way too fast even when standing still
- Stepvan – A pop culture classic with which you’re going to be not only serving maximum damage but ice cream
As mentioned, the team has released another patch to go along with the latest updates. Check out the patch notes below.
- Added support for the new DLC pack “Reckless Car Pack” containing three new cars: Blade, Gorbie and Stepvan.
- Added two new tracks: Wrecknado Racing Track and Wrecknado Demolition Arena.
Server admins note: the internal designations for the routes are urban09_1 (Racing Track) and urban09_2 (Demolition Arena).
- New tournament season: Wrecknado.
- New taxi cab themed reward bundle “Taxi Wrecker” for Rammer RS.
- New drag racing themed reward bundle “Drag 55” for Bulldog.
- (XB1) Leaderboard updates are now more reliable.
- (XB1) [ROLLING OUT SOON] Leaderboards are displayed for all tracks.
- [XB1/PS4]Added a Team Racing & Derby Mixed server. Be sure to let us know if you like it!
- Player no longer gets kicked mid-event when they start holding down throttle before the event starts.
- (Dedicated Server) Increased admin_steam_ids and op_steam_ids maximum parameter size to 1024 characters.
- Improved Rocket RX handling.
- Improved Sofa Car handling.
- Added the Rocket stock exhaust as an option for Rocket RX.
- A number of small special vehicles no longer receive unexpected amounts of damage.
- Improved Bumper Car performance to make it a Class C vehicle like its peers.
- Upgrade parts now correctly follow the deformed shape of the vehicle.
- Fixed Starbeast SS reversing light glitch.
- Raven steel mesh is now correcly visible in all LOD levels.
- Fixed inconsistent Hornet bumper weights.
- Fixed inconsistent Killerbee S bumper weights.
- Boomer/Boomer RS: Increased RPM safety limit to prevent sounds from cutting of at engine redline in some cases.
- Razor: Adjusted camera-view based audio filtering settings of turbocharger whine to include less high frequency content over mid-to-high engine rpm range.