Hugecalf Studios and publisher Secret Mode have announced Turbo Golf Racing. It’s a fast-paced arcade-style sports racing game for up to eight players, all competing to see whose speed-putting skills are up to par. Racers flip, glide, and dash their turbo-charged cars down winding fairways as they strike their oversized golf balls toward the finishing cup.
The Turbo Golf Racing beta is coming this spring. Gamers can sign up now at the official site or participate in the Xbox Insider Program. The game is available to wishlist now on Steam and will launch later this year on PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and Game Pass.
- Race Your Rivals – Eight-player online multiplayer with matchmaking and cross-platform play between PC and Xbox platforms.
- Outrageous Customisation – Scores of cosmetic options enable you to tune-up their vehicles with paint, wheels, spoiler, shield, chassis, and boosters fit for a champion.
- Power Cores – Get the edge over your rivals by unlocking and equipping Power Cores, altering your car’s capabilities and unlock special abilities such as Roll and Ground Stomp.
- Take To The Skies – Keep your wheels on land or launch off the fairway, activate your wings and glide to victory.
- Upcoming Content – Regular free updates will bring new courses, new Power Cores and new cosmetics.