TT Isle of Man - Ride on the Edge 3
TT Isle of Man: Ride on the Edge 3 Gameplay Video Highlights Section 2 of Snaefell Mountain
NACON and RaceWard Studio have posted another gameplay video from TT Isle of Man: Ride on the Edge 3 highlighting the second section of Snaefell Mountain. This time it’s Peter Hickman on his BMW M1000RR going over 186 MPH from Ballacraine to Cronk Urleigh.
If you missed the first section watch it here.
Almost 40 famous motorcycle dashboards have been faithfully reproduced in the cockpit view, providing a deeper immersion by displaying information about the bike and improved physics. Here are some of the other new features and content coming to TT Isle of Man: Ride on the Edge 3.
- A total of 200km (124 miles) of roads you can ride to find points of interest and challenges to complete, including all 60km of the Snaefell Mountain Course
- 32 different circuits, including current and historical routes
- Close to 40 Superbike and Supersport riders and motorcycles
- Improved physics with more precise cornering and braking management
- A wide range of motorbike upgrades to achieve better performance
- A new Open Roads feature to freely explore the Isle of Man
- 11 different activity types, including two customisable ones
- Multiplayer with the ability to create open or private online lobbies
- Online competitions with weekly and monthly events
- Cross-gen compatibility
- Smart delivery functionality for gamers to enjoy old and next-gen versions of the same console platform after buying any version of the game
- In the career modes available in the Superbike and Supersport categories, you compete over a full season and aim to unlock as many upgrades to your bike as you can before the ultimate race: the Tourist Trophy.
TT Isle of Man – Ride on the Edge 3 arrives in May for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and Nintendo Switch.