Kylotonn, NACON and KT Racing have announced TT Isle of Man – Ride on the Edge 2 is coming to the Nintendo Switch on May 14. They have also released a new accolade video celebrating the launch.
In TT Isle of Man – Ride on the Edge 2, you ride the roads of the Snaefell Mountain course, where the Isle of Man Tourist Trophy has been contested for over a century. The Isle of Man TT course is very different from a classic circuit. The route is full of imperfections and includes fast corners, tight bends and long straights where riders can exceed speeds of 186 mph (300 kmh)! TT Isle of Man – Ride on the Edge 2 faithfully recreates the demanding course of this legendary race in which unerring anticipation is the key to victory.
TT Isle of Man – Ride on the Edge 2 is the most detailed motorcycling simulation in its genre thanks to the following features:
- Realistic bike physics and challenging gameplay
- All 38 miles (60km) of the Isle of Man Tourist Trophy meticulously recreated
- 17 additional circuits to explore and for improving riding skills
- An open-world area for testing reflexes and bike set-ups
- A deep Career mode offering the chance to move up from amateur rider to winner of the Senior TT
- 27 riders and 13 official TT bikes available, as well as 5 legendary bikes
- A unique helmet cam for increased immersion
Since its release on March 19 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC, TT Isle of Man – Ride on the Edge 2 has received very positive reviews from critics, rewarding the efforts of the developers, Kylotonn, and cementing the game as the new benchmark for motorcycling games.
If you missed our TT Isle of Man – Ride on the Edge 2 review, read it here.