- Joy of creation: Creating is easier than ever with Trackmania revamped editors. Players now have more freedom with car painter, replay editor, and track editor.
- Competitions for all levels: Trackmania esports are open to everyone! From ingame competitions to international open leagues, there are competitions waiting for all levels.
- Thrill of racing: From simple gameplay to menus, everything is easy for players to pick up and learn. Players can constantly improve their skills thanks to three key features: training track, ghosts at checkpoints and velocity at checkpoints.
There are three different versions to choose from.
- Starter Access: Free for players to race solo or multiplayer on quarterly renewed official campaigns, including 25 tracks, allowing players to earn medals and record scores in the regional rankings. Players will be able to enjoy other player’s creations on the Arcade Channel, try various editors (tracks, replays and skins) and map review servers. The weekly Nations League is also available for casual competitions.
- Standard Access: In addition to the free content, Standard Access expands the content available with player creations, including the “Track of the Day” selection, and full access to replay, track editors and map review servers. Additionally, players can participate in daily competitions and keep every “Track of the Day” and “Official” campaign track. One year of standard access is available for $9.99.
- Club Access: Including the above, Club Access allows players to join their favorite clubs to access exclusive content and activities such as skin customization, special campaigns, online rooms, training tracks and competitions. They can also create their own club to share their creations and organize events. Players can participate in the Open Grand League, organized by Ubisoft Nadeo, and try to qualify for the Trackmania Grand League. One year of the Club Access is available for $29.99 or three years for $59.99.