NACON and Cyanide have released their two cycling simulations today. Tour de France 2021 is available on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The teams plan to release their PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S versions in July.
Faithfully recreating the 21 official stages and Monuments cycling races, Tour de France 2021 thrusts players straight into the thick of the peloton as a rider in one of the top Tour de France teams.
Adapt your strategy to meet your objectives: join the early breakaway to win the green jersey, excel in the mountain stages by becoming the best climber, or save your energy for the final sprint on the last day to take the iconic yellow jersey.
Multiple improvements and new features have been added to Tour de France 2021, including:
- The official route of the Tour de France 2021
- A redesign of My Tour mode, with more customisation options and 89 stages available
- A new recovery mechanic for added realism
- More realistic peloton behaviour
- Equipment from a wide range of official brands
Pro Cycling Manager 2021 is available exclusively on PC. It’s the only cycling simulation game that combines management and racing in real time. In the shoes of a manager, players need to recruit, train and direct the riders in their team to take them to the top of the rankings. Benefiting from Cyanide’s extensive experience, this new instalment lets you participate in over 260 races, including all 21 official stages of the Tour de France 2021 – a total of 700 stages. New features have been added to the game, including:
- European championships and national teams added
- Improved AI, especially in the peloton behaviour
- More realistic weather, which affects fatigue and rider performance
- Top manufacturers’ helmets, bike frames and wheels recreated in game for added realism