Typical Entertainment has announced the release of Thunder Rally, as part of the Steam Early Access program.
Thunder Rally is a chaotic demolition derby party game with crazy physics and nonstop explosions. Knock your enemies out of their cars and run them over, use outrageous power-ups, avoid hazardous environments, and dodge the explosive barrels launched by your fallen foes.
With up to eight local players, the rounds are quick, violent, and usually comical with powerups and stage hazards taking cars and drivers out quickly. As soon as a driver dies, they return as a catapult loaded with explosive barrels. This keeps the gameplay quick, keeps all players involved, and continually ramps up the insanity each round.
- SMASH YOUR OPPONENTS off the field to claim victory. Drifting into your enemies will add extra punch to your impacts, so drive with some flair!
- FIGHT ON FOOT if your car is flipped over or knocked off the field. You can flip cars over with your fists of steel, just don’t get run over in the process.
- USE CRAZY POWERUPS teleported into the rally. Sticky bombs will blast cars off the map, heat-seeking missiles will vaporize wiley drivers, and the black hole launcher is great for when you need serious cleaning power.
- RAIN FIRE AND CHAOS after your inevitable death as a catapult loaded with explosive barrels. Each driver killed means yet another catapult in play.
- PLAY AGAINST THE CPU if you don’t have enough friends nearby, or just need a little more chaos!