Thrustmaster has revealed their Ferrari SF1000 wheel add-on today, which is already available in Europe. Unfortunately, we won’t see it here in the US until August 26 for $349.00.
Here are just some of the features of the Ferrari SF1000 gaming replica wheel:
- 4.3” / 109 mm interactive screen along with 21 LEDs, natively connected or wirelessly connected (via Wi-Fi). The screen allows for display of up to 69 items of information, with different designs for the type of game being played or car being driven. The LED display is composed of 15 LEDs for the engine speed, and 6 LEDs for marshal flags.
- Thrustmaster has introduced native integration of the screen in F1 2020 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and PC. Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S users can enjoy the screen in the game thanks to the wireless telemetry connectivity by configuring the wheel via the Thrustmaster TM Connect Web platform.
- 100% carbon fiber faceplate combining firmness with a lightweight design, for accurate, perfectly-balanced Force Feedback and enhanced racing control.
- Textured rubber grips for exceptional racing comfort, allowing users to remain highly focused throughout long gaming sessions.
- 11 physical action buttons (up to 25 in total) with a firm feel, to avoid inadvertent activation, plus 7 encoders (including 2 thumbwheels) — 5 more than were available on the previous Thrustmaster Ferrari F1 Wheel Add-On.
- 100% aluminum paddle shifters featuring both push/pull and magnetic technologies, for clear, precise activation in order to help avoid driving errors, and allowing for an unlimited lifespan.
- 2 alternative, customizable analog paddle shifters
- Interchangeable paddle shifters sold separately
The wheel is fully compatible for owners of a Thrustmaster T-Series base, which includes the TS-PC Racer, T-GT Servo Base, TS-XW Servo Base, TX Racing Wheel Servo Base and T300 Racing Wheel Servo Base.
Plenty of hands-on videos have surfaced online going through unboxing, switch/button function, software and F1 2020 impressions with the wheel.