A new game update is available for The Golf Club 2019 Featuring PGA TOUR on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC / Steam. The patch includes new apparel from Under Armour, HB, 2K and The Golf Club, including shirts, hats, shoes and glasses.
As with most patches, there are quite a few fixes and improvements. Check out the patch notes below.
• New Under Armour apparel! Including Shirts, Shoes & Glasses.
• New The Golf Club, HB, and 2K branded apparel! Including Shirts and Hats.
• Over 20 new Course Designer Assets expanding customization options when building a custom course.
• Tee sets being used for Matchmaking have been adjusted to have all players playing from the same tee location.
• New courses have been added to Matchmaking cycle and the Skins Playlist as also been added for 2-4 players.
• Online Society Membership limit has been increased from 5 to 10.
• Tuning has occurred to the difficulty/timing required for tempo and swing plain.
• Fixed leaderboards showing rankings unhelpful to the user.
• Fixed the sorting of Proximity to Hole stat.
• More from designer tab is no longer grayed out in the course details screen.
• Improved matchmaking search to avoid getting stuck in a searching loop.
• Improved stability.
• Updated pre-round screens to display default settings for firmness and speeds.
• Pre-round screen now has a scroll bar for match rules and conditions.
• Fixed a crash while viewing course leaderboards with a high number of entries.
• Improved load times for leaderboard stats.
• Fixed an issue where tees would sometimes be restricted without user input.
• Improved visibility to shot shaper lines for setup.
• Fixed billboarded trees swaying in high winds.
• While tied in matchplay, putting out before your ghost opponent no long awards the win.
• When quitting a skins match online you will be presented with a warning about lost currency.
• Fixed an issue where elevation on the HUD was displaying the wrong direction.
• Fixed an issue where XP would not calculate correctly over multi-round events.
• Improved relief from crowd seating.
• Gameplay and Difficulty tunings impacting the swing plane and tempo windows balanced to coincide with previous shot outcome tuning.
• Fixed issues with round results screen not displaying correct information when playing only the front 9 or back 9 in a fourball match.
• Fixed an issue when watching another player take a shot they may visually have had the wrong club selected.
• Fixed issues around tee and pin restrictions in private matches.
• Fixed a desync where players could get stuck waiting on each other to take a shot and not be able to advance.
• Fixed an animation glitch which could occur at the top of a ghost’s backswing.
• Fixed some cases of upper arm twists in certain animations.
• Added new commentary
• Improved Club SFX for the Beginner set
• Tuned bunker lie penalties.
• Fixed Red Maple shadow casting
• Fixed a crash while placing cart paths in the course designer.
• Fixed an issue where wall snapping could break rotation and placement.
• Advanced edits to waterfalls no longer reverts when backing out of the object.
• Improved performance and stability in course designer.
• Fixed mini leaderboard showing incorrect information for users who didn’t compete in the event.
• Fixed online society gating for top 150 points rank.
• Users are now able to leave a society that they are an Admin of.
• Fixed scrolling when setting up event entry requirements.
• Membership screen now showing correct stats/ranks on player cards.
• Player flags are being displayed correctly.
• Solo society’s event information updates on event results screen.
• Canceling a request to join a society now removes it from your membership list.
• Main Event changes no longer only apply to the alternate event.
• More than two requirements will appear if set for an event in the schedule tab.
• Fixed the inability to add Major events to the schedule.
• Fees set for an alternate event no longer overwrite settings for main events.
• Fixed an issue with the FedExCup not awarding points correctly.
• Updated TPC Sawgrass – THE PLAYERS Championship updated event assets and signage.
• Fixed Under Armour Level 3 Sponsor objectives.
• Corrected reseeding for Season Championship