Tennis World Tour: Roland-Garros Edition is coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC and Switch on May 28th in America, featuring Rafael Nadal, 11-time winner of Roland-Garros, and Kristina Mladenovic, a French player ranked amongst the top 50 in the world, for matches on the clay courts of Roland-Garros. The 2 additions bring the number of ATP and WTA stars available in the game to 33.
To achieve the level of realism players have come to expect, Bigben and Break Point studio used motion capture to record the signature movements of top players. This means you can experience Mladenovic’s powerful serve and Nadal’s looping forehand, along with the latter’s unique serve preparation.
Tennis World Tour Roland-Garros Edition provides an optimized playing experience and even more content. On all types of surfaces, and especially on the legendary clay courts of Roland-Garros, players take on the biggest stars in world tennis, such as Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer and Gaël Monfils.
Tennis World Tour Roland-Garros Edition is the complete game, and includes:
- 32 of the world’s best players, including Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Stan Wawrinka, Kristina Mladenovic and legends Andre Agassi and John McEnroe
- Over 21 courts of every surface type, including the new main courts at Roland-Garros: Philippe-Chatrier, Suzanne-Lenglen and Simonne-Mathieu. Tennis World Tour Roland-Garros Editiongives players the chance to be the first to play on these courts in their finished state
- The central court at the Mutua Madrid Open: “La Caja Magica”
- A career mode that realistically simulates a player’s career, with training, matches, qualifications and more
- A new customization tool to create your own player from the ground up
- An online mode with a Leaderboard and private matches
NOTE: The new content will not be free for existing owners and is exclusive to this version of the game. Currently there are no plans to release it separately, but it is an option that the developers are currently exploring.