tecmo super bowl
Tecmo Super Bowl Predicts Super Bowl LIV
The crew from tecmobowl.org, have posted their yearly Super Bowl prediction, using the latest rosters, they created for Tecmo Super Bowl. You can watch it play out in the embedded video below.
You didn’t think we’d post a video of Tecmo Super Bowl with updated rosters, without giving you the links and information to get it yourself, did you?
For 13 years, TecmoBowl.org not only provides updated rosters for Tecmo Super Bowl, they also update the graphics, schedules and playbooks for all 32 NFL teams. You can check the defensive conditions of your players, as well as a few other things, noted below.
Here are some of the details on the latest Tecmo Super Bowl roster.
- Check Defense condition – In the same location as the time out menu there is now a “CHECK DEF” option which lets you scroll left and right through your players
- 32-Team ROM
- Rosters current as of 9/4/19
- Adjustable quarter length
- Playbook editing in-game
- Player 2 attributes now display correctly
- Halftime stats
- Pass Control determines if a pass will be completed. Passing Accuracy determines if the ball will be on target.
- Schedule reset wont’ randomize order (Thursday game should always be first, Monday night last)
There are also some known issues to be aware of.
- You can’t edit the player names for the NFC West teams using publicly released emulators.
- This rom may not work on some emulators.
Whether you’re familiar with emulators or not, TecmoBowl.org has the links you need and the updated roster to download.