Super Mega Baseball 2 is scheduled to release on May 1 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC for $29.99. Xbox Live Gold members can download a copy, for the entire month of May, as part of Games with Gold.
Some of the features you’ll see in the game include:
- Overhauled presentation including 8 stadiums built from the ground up, more realistically scaled character models, and new, more athletic player animations
- Comprehensive customization of leagues, team logos and uniforms, and player gear
- New competitive and co-operative online modes, utilizing dedicated servers
- Cross-platform play between PC and Xbox One, and between PC and PS4
- Refined baseball simulation with visceral physics and realistic play outcomes
- Enhanced image quality on Xbox One X and PS4 Pro
The team will also release three DLC packs with additional cosmetic customization content on launch day, as an optional way for fans to show added support (ranging from $3.49 – $4.49 USD).