The latest Sunday Rivals update has arrived today adding Season Mode to the action packed arcade football game. Here are some of the additions you will see in Season Mode, but check out the video below for more.
- Pregame screen with complete breakdown of positional ratings and statistical leaders
- Top player stats in major categories after the game
- League standings and full league ranking system
- Every stat is tracked, can be sorted and viewed per team or by top 10 league leader
- Play or sim every game on the schedule, you have full access
There are plans to continue and improve Season mode in the future, including team strategies, playbook expansion, lineup options, awards, and much more.
Here are the Sunday Rivals patch notes.
- Added Season Mode
- Added the ability to swap player positions from the edit team screen
- Updated many default rosters defensive players to be in the correct positions again
- Updated default custom leagues to have all fields correctly filled out
- Fixed a bug where helmet 3 wasn’t loading correctly in game
Sunday Rivals is a fresh take on the hard hitting, action-packed football games of the past. On the field, gameplay is tuned to be snappy and fun, rewarding quick thinking and creative players with dazzling open field jukes and bone crushing hits. Simplified rules, familiar controls, and a streamlined playbook make it easy for players of all skill levels to immediately jump in and have fun, while quick, addictive game sessions will keep you coming back for more.
Make sure to check out Sunday Rivals on Steam Early Access for $14.99.