After being announced in September 2019, then delayed on their proposed December 2019 release, the Rugby Challenge 4 team has recently released a teaser trailer from the game, along with some screenshots and features.
The official FAQ page only reveals a 2020 release date, initially to be released on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, with the PC and Nintendo Switch versions to release shortly after. For now, the only place to find additional information on the game, is through their official facebook page.
Check out the teaser trailer, a few features and some screenshots showing off player likeness below.
YOUR WAY TO PLAY
- Dive into a match solo or with friends, create your own pro and climb the ranks, or coach an entire team in Career mode.
- All new visual effects ranging from dynamic lighting, weather and field wear, in stunning high definition!
- Choose from a variety of tactics for added strategy on the field.
- Custom create your own star players and teams. Choose from the best of the best.
NEW AND UPDATED TEAMS
- More than 300 players with photorealistic likenesses from over 25 licensed teams.