The Rocket League Tournaments Beta, which was announced last week, has begun. It will be available through Friday, February 23, ending at 8pm EST.
The beta is purpose-built to help us test functionality and the new UI the team has created for the Tournaments system. The Rocket League Tournament beta is only available on Steam, but will be released to all platforms in the Spring Update.
HOW TO ACCESS THE BETA
- Go to your Steam Library on your computer and right-click Rocket League
- Choose ‘Properties,’
- Click the ‘BETAS’ tab in the pop-up window
- Select ‘Tournaments Beta’ from the drop-down list
- After closing the pop-up window, your Steam client will update Rocket League to the beta.
- If you don’t see the Tournaments Beta option under the ‘BETAS’ tab at the start time, try restarting Steam or your PC after the beta begins.
Once you have the Tournaments Beta downloaded, you will be able to create your own tournaments and join competitions created by other players.