Rocket League is scheduled to receive Xbox One X Enhanced support on December 3, bringing in native 4K resolution with high dynamic range (HDR) at 60 frames per second.
Check out the interview with with Psyonix Game Director Scott Rudi and Psyonix Graphics Engineer Art Mata, for more details.
The December update will also include the following, with more announced prior to release.
- Leaderboards for Ranked Extra Modes
- Changes to the XP/ Progression System, including more Weekly Win Bonuses
- A brand new ‘Rocket League x Monstercat Vol. 5’ EP
- New Community Flags for Extra Life, Speedy, and another still TBA
UPDATE: (12-3) Rocket League patch 1.56 is available now.
- Enhanced Xbox One X Support is now available
- ‘Rocket League x Monstercat Vol. 5’ is now available
- Made several updates to the Progression system
- Skill Leaderboards have been added for each Ranked Extra Mode
- v1.55 was a PS4-only update we released on October 23