Rocket League Getting 120 FPS Mode Today on PlayStation 5
PlayStation 5 players are getting a new video quality setting in Rocket League today allowing 120 FPS in performance mode.
- 4K checkerboard resolution at 60 FPS with HDR
- HDR requires HDR10 compatible display and HDMI 2.0 cable or better
- 4K capable display required to experience 4K. If a 1080p display is used, the game will render at 1080p supersampled from 4K
- Game runs at 2688×1512 resolution (70% of full 4K) at 120 FPS with HDR
- Game UI runs in 4K checkerboard
- 4K capable display required to experience 4K UHD. If a 1080p display is used, the game will render at 1080p supersampled from 2688×1512
- HDR and 120 FPS require a compatible display, as well as Ultra High Speed HDMI 2.1 cable
This option has been available on the Xbox Series X|S since December of last year.
Also of note, the Ratchet & Clank bundle will be available for free in Rocket League for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 console players, featuring the Ratchet & Clank Punk Decal for Octane, Negatron Collider Boost, Clank Balloon Topper, and the Ratchet Balloon Topper. For more details, check out the latest blog.