PikPok has announced Rival Stars Horse Racing: Desktop Edition, their horse racing management experience, will release on June 25, on Steam for both PC and Mac users. You can breed the perfect champion, by caring for and training your own stable of horses, managing a homestead ranch, and racing for victory.
In Rival Stars Horse Racing, players take the reins of a neglected family homestead with the aim to turn their worn-out farm into a thriving equestrian center. A friendly cast of characters assist in this goal as the narrative unfolds. By breeding, training, and racing horses as well as upgrading their homestead, players climb the racing leaderboards and restore their family’s horse management legacy. You’re in charge – manage a homestead and decide when to invest, upgrade facilities, or hire caretakers.
Experience the thrill and thunder of racing on legendary tracks from around the world through motion-captured animations, cinematic races, and intense race commentary in an incredible high-fidelity environment. Choose your play style and immerse yourself as a breeder, horse trainer, race manager, jockey, and more.
- Breed unique horses featuring detailed appearances, characteristics, pedigree histories, and stats
- Train to increase horse abilities including speed, sprint energy and acceleration, and equip unique Skills for performance and reward bonuses
- Race against friends with online multiplayer, or play solo in an arcade-style mode with quick race
- Incredible graphics feature motion-captured animations and responsive announcer commentary
- Upgrade training facilities and unlock more stable stalls to increase horse abilities and collect and breed more horses
- Complete goals for rewards that will help to dominate the tracks and showcase each horse’s trophies
- Create your ideal horse with the horse creator tool, with millions of coat and pattern combinations!
- Customize the face, silks, and helmet of their jockey and collect unique tack sets to further customize each horse’s appearance
- Place in-game currency bets on virtual races with local betting party mode