If you haven’t had a chance to participate in the Riders Republic beta, Ubisoft has open up their Riders Republic trial this week. Available on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Stadia and PC, the trial allows fans to play the full game for up to 4 hours through October 27.
Players can also compete against other players in multiplayer modes. Mass Races, Tricks Battles and Free For All playlists will all be available.
- 3 Mass Races every 30 minutes for a total of 6 different tracks
- Two Tricks Battle arenas: the return of Abyss Arena and, for the first time, a brand new battling ground to discover named Hightower Castle
- The Ridge Opening Games Free For All Playlist includes various racing and tricks events across all sports: air, snow and bikes
Riders Republic allows you to jump into a huge, vibrant open world with bikes, skis, snowboards and wing suits. The game launches on October 28 for PC, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and Stadia.
- From snowy mountains to arid canyons, ride through some of the most magnificent destinations on earth: the American National Parks. Bryce Canyon, Yosemite Valley, Sequoia Park, Zion, Canyonlands, Mammoth Mountain and Grand Teton have all been faithfully transposed and mashed up together to create the most unique and lively playground. Gather in a vibrant social hub and meet a wild community of fellow riders.
- Enjoy a full-fledge multiplayer experience with a wide variety of modes: Competitive races and trick challenges: playable in PvP / Co-op / Solo Mass Starts: frantic 50+ player races where nothing is off limits(1) Community Jams: Wild 50+ player events which randomly pop up on the map(1) Multiplayer arenas: 6×6 team PvP matchups Online Cups: for the very best only, make your way up the leaderboard
- Create and shape your own rider through evolutive, progression-based gear and define every aspect of your avatar. Whether you want to be the best snowboarder alive or the fastest thing on two wheels, everything is possible. Make a name for yourself in a variety of sports, rise to the top of the leaderboard in career mode and sign with legendary sponsors from a wide range of outdoor action sports.
- Riders Republic will run at 60 FPS on next gen consoles and display more than 50 players simultaneously live on screen. With the game’s very intuitive character and camera control combined with an innovative trick system, all players, casual and hardcore, will have the chance to experience untapped joy from the very beginning.
The Riders Republic Gold Edition includes the base game and the Year 1 Pass, featuring exotic kits to help upgrade your gear; the BMX Sport add-on; and other exclusive content coming after launch.
The Riders Republic Ultimate Edition includes the Year 1 Pass and four exclusive cosmetic packs: Cosmic, Rainbow, Neon, and Skull’n Style. Players will also get 20 Helicopter tickets to reach their favorite summits faster than ever. As a bonus, every preorder of Riders Republic comes with the Bunny Pack, including a custom cute bunny outfit, an additional blue bunny head, and rainbow snowboard paint.