Here’s what’s new in the update.
- Fixed a scaling issue
- Added new ticker text
- Option to start with favorite team
- Fixed hiring Motivator coach bug
- Fixed 400 passing yards achievement
- Reverse throw will start QB running
- Fixed a Hall of Fame crash
- Fixed ties in play-off games
- Receiver names highlighted pre-snap
- Fixed a resigning Free Agent issue
Update should be live on iOS (v1.16) and Android (v1.15). The two versions are the same, I just made a mistake with the numbering!
— Retro Bowl (@retro_bowl) February 18, 2020
Also, just in case you missed it, here is our Retro Bowl review.