The official Twitter account for Project CARS 3 has been posting quite a few new details about the upcoming racer, along with plenty of new screenshots.
We’ve gathered all of them here and will continue to update, as they reveal more information.
For Japanese sportscar fans, the spectacular @Acura NSX and NSX GT3 return in #ProjectCARS3. Here it attacks the legendary Senna S at @InterlagosTrack with poise and power. Brazil’s premier track is a new addition to our massive and growing roster of circuits. pic.twitter.com/QBGxIv2oJo
— Project CARS (@projectcarsgame) June 4, 2020
- Intuitive, progressive, authentic handling. Rebuilt gamepad for an unrivalled experience. Even more detailed Force Feedback. Handling in Project CARS 3 is all you expect from Project CARS—with accessibility for every skill level.
- ABS, Stability, and Traction Control are now more effective and aligned with how they work in the real-world. Their settings allows all players, from rookies and veterans, to fine-tune the handling for individual needs.
- Feel the visceral sense of what racing at speed is all about. Motion blur, HUD/camera shake, and more will bring you as close to the adrenaline of real racing as you’ve ever been. There if you want it—or just simply turn them off.
- LiveTrack is back and beautiful as ever with all 4-seasons, all-weather conditions authentically affecting handling and grip. Snow in winter? Rain on the streets of Shanghai? Summer storm at Interlagos? It’s all in Project CARS 3, the way you like it.
- Heighten the intensity of every moment through deeply immersive VR on PC.
- What you asked for is here. Skill-based matchmaking and new modes including Quick Race and Scheduled Races. SMS set up daily fun races—just register, qualify, get matched against ideal opponents and get racing.
- The world’s most elite-brands return to Project CARS 3, along with an exciting new mix of classic, new, and never-before seen road and race machinery. Race them all on fully-licensed and inch-perfect tracks with over a dozen new to the franchise.
- Race cars, supercars and hypercars, street-racing kings and tuned sleepers, they’re all yours to own. But remember—only your skill in-game and on- track will determine how much credit you have to spend, so race and spend wisely! No microtransactions.
- Tune your cars with performance parts that genuinely affect handling and power. Full-bore turbo on your Toyota GT 86? No series restrictions on your GT3 racer? Take your most loved ride and make it into an absolute track legend.
- Race the way you want, when you want, how you want. Night-time dicing through the city-streets? Daytime racing at Monza historic? IndyCars on a fine spring day at Indianapolis? Just bring your skill—the rest is waiting for you.
- Stand out from the pack and customise with paint materials, paint colours, community- and motorsport-inspired livery patterns, sponsor decals, wheel rims, tyre brands. Customise your every dream car with your individual style.
- The authenticity is upped by replacing the old “racing line” with a corner marker system inspired by track-days that help you learn braking points, turn-in points, and apexes. Build muscle-memory and get faster and better.
- The Mercedes-AMG GT3, a naturally aspirated 6.2L V8 that sounds like thunder, body crafted from carbon fibre and spaceframe chassis carved from aluminium all weighing 1,300KGs, is one of the race machines you can drive in Project CARS 3.
- Go from trackday rookie to motorsport legend. In Project CARS 3, you earn experience points and level up with every action you take during single player and online races: overtakes, perfect cornering, racing line—it all counts towards your EXP.
- Chase that perfect lap, win that one race everyone wants to win, make history for consecutive race wins. Your driver’s journey in Project CARS 3 is tracked by the Accolades system, so you have the data to back up your bragging rights. Collect them all!
- In Project CARS 3, you have a wide selection of motorsport and community-inspired liveries and stickers that will guarantee your racing machine stands out on the grid—make your mark!
- Your garage is your home away from the track. Access the showroom, customise your cars, personalise your drivers, and admire your career achievements.
Project CARS 3 is scheduled to arrive on August 28 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. No word on PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series X, but it will probably be announced at a later date.
— Project CARS (@projectcarsgame) June 24, 2020