Konami has revealed some more PES 2019 features today, including screenshots and a teaser trailer. Some of these details, including screenshots, were leaked about a week ago.
Plenty of PES 2019 pre-order bonuses and details have arrived today as well, including details on the Standard, Legend and David Beckham editions (both digital and physical).
- New, fully licensed leagues are coming to PES 2019. Full details to be revealed soon!
- The biggest changes to myClub in years. Obtain strong players, play CO-OP, or go up against your rivals and compete in PES LEAGUE.
- High Performance Players will be introduced to the game. Depending on their performance in last week’s match, these players will have boosted stats and possibly new skills for a limited period. Strengthen your squad with these special versions of your favorite players or get introduced to new players who performed well.
- Legend Players like Beckham, Maradona, Cruyff, Nedvěd, Gullit, Maldini, and Kahn will appear in PES 2019. New Legends will also be introduced later.
- PES LEAGUE weekly matches is a new feature coming to myClub! Compete against other users within your group, which will feature a nice balance of people to match up with. Your division and position will fluctuate based on your performance. Various rewards can be obtained if you make it to the top ranking. Get new players, strengthen your squad, and play matches as you aim for the top!
- The drama of the beautiful game, more visible and clearly portrayed through many different playing styles.
- Introduction of 11 new skill traits that will help enhance player uniqueness, including cross over turn, no-look pass, controlled chip, dipping shot, and rising shot. These new skills increase the total in-game number to 39.
- Player individuality has also been taken to the next level, where skills and strengths are more prominent in impact and motion during gameplay.
- Dribbling animation and fluidity is now based on a variety of factors, such as player and ball positioning along the defensive line, precise feint movements to make a break around the sides, and awareness of the close proximity of the opposition while turning.
- New shooting mechanics with unique varied animations have been introduced, including the motion of the ball slipping past the goalkeeper’s outstretched hands, reactions of the attacker who just slightly missed, and more intense/joyful reactions around the goal area.
- A significant introduction is Visible Fatigue, which is a reworked, rebalanced stamina system. Players will give clear visual indications when they are tired, with their stamina level impacting how they play. How you manage players during a match and when you make substitutions could be the difference between winning or losing.
- Quick substitutions will be available when the ball goes out of play. A simple button press will give you recommended changes based on stamina and position. No need to interrupt the gameplay during a tense match!
- Improvements have been made to make the movement of the ball more natural and varied. The trajectory of the ball is now based on posture and how the ball was kicked. Also, situations like the ball bouncing off the goalkeeper’s body or hitting a defender during a block have more realistic outcomes.
- Full body touch introduced last year has been further enhanced. How the ball is controlled depends more on the surrounding situation, allowing for smoother and contextual trapping of the ball.
The Beautiful Game
- 4K HDR support across all capable platforms. Experience PES 2019’s realistic visuals with more clarity and a realistic range of colors.
- Enlighten software has been used to rework lighting, both natural and stadium based. Stands and fields will closely mirror their real-life counterparts depending on the time of day, bringing a more realistic look and feel to PES 2019.
- Snow weather effects have been added. Not only will snow appear in the game, it will also affect gameplay. You will need to plan your strategy and make key choices based on the weather.
- The crowd has more details and animations added. Also, you will now be able to hear the excitement from the crowd throughout the stadium like never before!
- By focusing on the latest platforms, a dynamic resolution system has been implemented. See the on-field visuals with more detail and clarity
ML Real Season
- Pre-season featuring the International Champions Cup, improved negotiations for transfers, and more licensed leagues. These 3 key changes will make you feel more like an actual manager.
- Take part in the International Champions Cup before the season begins. Find your best 11, determine your strategy, and finalize your tactics for the new campaign.
- Improved negotiation system and budget management. Added a re-sell and clean sheet options, so that strategy is needed not only on the field, but also with club management.