PES 2018 features enhanced visual reality, featuring authentic player models, animation rework, real world visuals and more. Check out the details below.
Authentic Player Models
PLAYER BODY SCANNING
- Using real life scanning data, perfectly recreate the player models, including short size and shirt fitting
BASE LAYER REVOLUTION
- Player animations have been reworked from the ground up, starting with core movement such as walking, turning and body posture.
- With hundreds of animations coming into the game, the natural flow between them creates a sense of reality never seen before in the series.
- Face animation has been significantly upgraded, allowing the user to see intricacies in emotion and feeling to match any given situation. Facial expression animation has also been greatly improved, creating the biggest upgrade ever in PES.
- The highly praised Keepers will see a new level of improvement. An abundance of new save animations allows keepers to carry the ball more naturally after a save, and have a variety of intelligent motions when throwing the ball to a player.
- In addition to new HUD elements, a variety of stats based on team and player performance will appear with real player images during the game. New cutscenes added such as substitution and foul calling, as well as unique presentation when a player scores a hat-trick.
Real World Visuals
- On site research and material coverage of partner team home stadiums Camp Nou and Signal Induna Park benefits the game in the recreation of authentic lighting for the turf, with the addition of players and tunnels for both day and night matches based on fine detail data all collected in real corresponding times.
- Locker rooms and mix areas were captured to allow further realistic recreation for in-game. PS4, Xbox One and PC only
- Off the pitch, crowd visuals and their reaction to the on-pitch action have been improved for a more natural but dramatic effect.