Out of the Park Baseball 20, featuring all new integrated live services, a supercharged 3D in-game experience, modern baseball strategies, upgraded AI, Perfect Team mode 2.0, 2019 Opening Day rosters and more, has released worldwide today.
Check out some of additional details below, along with a launch day trailer and tons of screenshots.
Out of the Park Developments, an official licensee of Major League Baseball (MLB), the Major League Baseball Players Association, and MiLB.com, announced that Out of the Park Baseball 20 is available worldwide today! OOTP 20 is the 20th anniversary edition of the award-winning baseball strategy game, the culmination of two decades of sports strategy gaming excellence with dozens of exciting new features and deep improvements.
Out of the Park Baseball 20 includes:
- For the first time ever – integrated live services all season long! Start a new MLB game any day during the regular season and Postseason with up-to-date rosters, standings, stats and player ratings, or to update player ratings in your current game based on their current performances.
- All new motion-capture-powered 3D animations, driving a supercharged in-game experience
- Ultra-modern baseball strategies, including ‘openers’ and ‘followers’ as today’s game continues to evolve – plus advanced in-game smarts to counteract these moves!
- Improved AI for trades, scouting, contracts, roster-building, and player evaluation
- Upgraded prospect and minor league ratings, thanks to the biggest and most hands-on roster evaluation team yet!
- 2019 roster sets with all Opening Day MLB rosters, as well as the complete minor league system from Triple-A to rookie leagues as well as the Arizona Fall League. All major league (and over a thousand minor league) player ratings will be based on the popular ZiPS player projection system.
- 12 international leagues, as well as several independent minor leagues in the US and internationally, with accurate rosters
- Perfect Team mode 2.0, the next generation of the wildly popular online competitive mode – including all-new tournaments, hundreds of more cards, collection missions, upgraded auction house, additional league levels, and new content release every week all year long!
- Many more improvements, all built upon the incredibly deep award-winning Out of the Park Baseball engine that has accurately simulated the World Series winner the past two seasons on MLB Network and produced deep simulations for FiveThirtyEight.com!
Plus! This summer, Out of the Park Developments will unveil our exciting new mobile app OOTP Go, a completely revamped on-the-go experience that allows you to enjoy OOTP and Perfect Team mode anywhere, anytime!
Out Of The Park 20 can be ordered directly from Out of the Park Developments, right here.
Out of the Park Baseball 20 will be available as part of the Origin Access Premiere service starting on April 9, 2019.
All customers who have pre-ordered or now purchase the game and register a Perfect Team mode account prior to March 29 will receive one bonus Perfect Team mode Gold Pack.
OOTP 20 runs on PC/Mac/Linux and features the American League and National League logos, the World Series trophy, official logos and jerseys for all 30 MLB teams, over 150 Minor League Baseball league and team logos, and historical MLB logos.