SRX: The Game, the official game of the SRX Superstar Racing Experience, is available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC via Steam for $39.99. The all new racing league, led by Tony Stewart and Ray Evernham features 700-horsepower action on a mix of dirt and asphalt short tracks.
SRX: The Game allows you to compete against some of the greatest champions in motorsports history. Tony Stewart, Helio Castroneves, Bill Elliott, Tony Kanaan, Michael Waltrip, and many more await you. It’s short track racing against the BEST to ever do it! You’ll compete on 6 licensed tracks including Eldora Speedway, Knoxville Raceway, Lucas Oil Raceway, Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway, Slinger Speedway, and Stafford Speedway.
To get to SRX, you’ll have to become a Superstar yourself! Earn your way to the top in Career Mode featuring 305 Wingless Sprints, Stadium Trucks, and Dirt Late Models on more than 50 additional dirt tracks. Or, take on all your friends in Online Multiplayer or Local Split Screen.
- The official game of SRX: The Superstar Racing Experience
- Authentic sounds, all new physics, championship mode, split-screen multiplayer
- 4 different series, featuring different cars and rule-sets
- 6 world class licensed tracks, and over 50 additional dirt tracks. Here are a few of them.
- Stafford Speedway
- Knoxville Raceway
- Eldora Speedway
- Lucas Oil Raceway
- Slinger Speedway
- Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway
- All the stars of the SRX series including Tony Stewart, Helio Castroneves, Bill Elliott and many more
- Compete against the world in 25-player multiplayer
- Build your racing team from the ground up in Career mode, hiring employees and drivers, and upgrading your cars along the way
- Create your own Paint Schemes in our Custom Car Creator