NHRA Speed For All launches on August 26 for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Steam for $49.99. The physics based drag racing game comes complete with 5 classes, real-world tracks sanctioned by the NHRA, single player career mode spanning multiple seasons, split-screen multiplayer, online leaderboards and more.
The Deluxe Edition and Ultimate Editions are scheduled to arrive later this summer as digital downloads for $59.99 and $79.99 respectively. In addition to the base game, these special editions include additional, specially designed vehicle models, driver suits, vehicle haulers, and parachutes.
The Deluxe Edition also comes with the John Force Racing Pack, which puts the player in control of the famous John Force team. Everything in the Deluxe Edition is in the Ultimate Edition, along with the Battle Ready Pack, Moonshot Pack, Electro Blitz Pack, and Nitro Fire Pack.
Check out the trailer, screenshots and features list below.
- 5 NHRA Classes: Build, race, and prove your skills in Top Fuel, Funny Car, Pro Stock, Pro Mod, and Super Modified.
- 38 NHRA Drivers: Choose from the sport’s top rivals, including Brittany Force, Antron Brown, John Force, Steve Torrence, Erica Enders, Greg Anderson, Ron Capps, and many more!
- Real-world NHRA tracks: Compete for glory on official NHRA tracks like Bristol Dragway, The Strip at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, zMax Dragway, Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park, Auto Club Raceway at Pomona, and more.
- Physics-based gameplay: Experience the authentic speed, depth, and feel of real championship drag racing.
- Packed with elite sponsorships: Earn backing from sponsors like Goodyear, Summit Racing Equipment, Lucas Oil, and more to fuel your next victory.
- Thrilling career mode: Let your competitive instinct burn in single-player career mode. You’ll balance team management, R&D, tuning, and vehicle customization across multiple seasons.
- Asynchronous online multiplayer leaderboards: Charge your competitive side by challenging others to beat your best times.
- Battle your friends: Take on all challengers with intense local split-screen multiplayer action (available only on PlayStation and Xbox).