Here’s what’s new in the update.
- Adjusted difficulty
- Fixed achievements
- Adjusted injury frequency
- Players injured in a game still gain half XP
- Added sound fx option
- Adjusted rehab effects
- Fixed rehab facility upgrade healing players
- Fixed injured/resting players being mentioned in commentary
- Fixed Null Team offers
- Plugged memory leaks
- Fixed taking a PAT on first drive of O.T
- Fixed touchbacks and 2pt interceptions
- Fixed draft picks gained from trades during draft
- Fixed QB touchdowns counting for other team
- Added ball trail
The team is already hard at work on the next update, which will provide proper aspect ratio scaling, so the game will fill the screen, no matter the device.
— Retro Bowl (@retro_bowl) January 28, 2020
Also, just in case you missed it, we posted our Retro Bowl review yesterday. You can read it here.