704Games and Motorsport Games have released 12 new screenshots from NASCAR Heat 5, which is scheduled to arrive on July 10 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. The NASCAR Heat 5 Gold Edition launches three days earlier, on July 7.
Check out all 12 screenshots below, along with a behind the scenes video with Ken Squier.
Behind the scenes with Ken Squier on the #NASCARHeat5 announcement trailer!
It was incredible to work with Ken at 85 years young! pic.twitter.com/OoTgsIN5rx
— NASCAR Heat (@NASCARHeat) June 16, 2020
What’s New in NASCAR Heat 5
- Improved Stats – Track your progress through the Career with more detailed and improved statistics offering far more insight
- Gameplay Enhancements – Improved AI, more player camera options and DNFs
- Brand-new Testing Mode – Perfect your racing lines and experiment to find the best car setup for each track
- Challenge Mode – Brand-new Online Challenge Mode gives you unique race scenarios to complete with a variety of gameplay
- Paint Booth – Even more enhancements, including new number fonts and schemes
- Exclusive Content – Tony Stewart Gold Edition features an exclusive selection of his cars and spotter audio
NASCAR Heat 5 Gold Edition Included Content
- Three Tony Stewart paint schemes, including the 2011 Office Depot Championship scheme and his 2016 Homestead Finale scheme
- All-new Tony Stewart spotter audio
- Contract offer from Stewart-Haas in career mode
- $1.4m in-game currency
- The NASCAR Heat 5 Season Pass content (4x DLC packs)
NASCAR Heat 5 Pre-Order Bonuses
- Free Career Booster pack and in-game cash to build your own team
- Sunoco paint schemes for Cup, Xfinity and Truck Series
- Additional cash boost of $125k in career
- Improved contract offering in career (up to Tier 4)
The optional Career Booster means you will receive a contract offer from a higher tier team in whichever series you choose to begin your career. Additionally, the in-game cash will kick start the creation of your own team.