EA has revealed the official soundtrack for Need For Speed Unbound featuring over 70 tracks from 25 countries. Tracks from A$AP Rocky (obviously), Brodinski, SCH, Lous and the Yakuza, Alina Pash, Slikback, Villano Antillano, The Synaptik and more are included.
Need for Speed Unbound releases on December 2 for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S and PC for $69.99. The Need for Speed Unbound Palace Edition will cost $79.99 and release three days earlier. Created in partnership with Palace Skateboards, the Palace Edition will include four custom cars, clothing packs, driving effects, decals and license plates, character poses and banner artwork.
Need for Speed Unbound Palace Edition offers:
- Four stunningly intense custom rides, created in collaboration with Palace, including:
- Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series 2020
- Volkswagen Golf GTI 1976
- BMW M3 Evolution II E30 1988
- Mercedes-AMG G 63 2017
- Exclusive Palace Driving Effects to stand out from the competition in style
- Stacked Palace Clothing Pack including 20 items for players to express their true style with:
- 1 pair of Palace Vans Jeremy the Duck Skate Slip Ons
- 2 caps and a beanie including the GTX 3 Racing Cap
- 2 motorsports styled jackets including the Palace AMG Driving Jacket
- 9 curated Palace tops including polos, tshirts, hoodies, long sleeve and shirt
- 5 bottoms including Palace Woodland & Desert Cargo Short as well as track shorts and a selection of joggers
- A variety of Palace decals and ‘Palifornia’ License Plate for players to create their own Palace custom car.
- Tri-Ferg Character Pose and Palace Banner Artwork