The new Need For Speed Unbound patch 1.1.4 arrived today but it doesn’t appear to fix much. Plenty of users haven’t been able to customize their online character since around launch. Some PC users specifically have experienced their cars accelerating automatically making it difficult to even drive in the game.
While there have been some stability improvements and balancing changes in the latest update, the issues mentioned above have not been resolved. In fact, they aren’t even mentioned in the patch notes making many users wonder if their voices are being heard. It’s also interesting they nerfed the Golf GTI and Regera but didn’t touch the Pista.
Golf GTI 1976
- Rebalanced the Volkswagen Golf GTI (1976) to reduce its acceleration in high gears
- Fixed an issue with the Volkswagen Golf GTI (1976) that caused its gearbox options to not affect its top speed, as expected
- Reduced the top-end acceleration of the Koenigsegg Regera and adjusted its cornering ability
- Improved the quality of VOIP for our PS5 players
SAVE GAME ERROR/PROGRESS RESET
- Added a warning message when the game fails to autosave correctly to reduce potential of lost progress
PC MIN SPECS WARNING
- Added a warning message when the game detects a below min spec configuration
- Multiple stability improvements to reduce the potential for game crashes
Details on the upcoming free content updates to include new features, experiences and more are scheduled to arrive in March, but the community might have already abandoned ship by then.