Much like the Music Trivia side quest, the Fashion Trivia side quest is a relatively easy way to make a little VC in MyCareer. And I do mean “a little” as the payout is 500 VC for nailing the correct answers. Following the same dynamic duo formula as the Music Trivia quest, Fashion Trivia features Sabine and Yolanda in all their preppy glory as they test your knowledge on all things fashion.
I know absolutely nothing about fashion. Answering these questions featured a lot of rinse and repeat as I had to constantly redo these quests due to incorrect answers. For your own sanity, use this list to blaze through the questions and skate away from the scary fashion ladies.
NBA 2K23: All Fashion Trivia Answers
When in possession of the daily side quest, head to the above location on your map.
Approach our fashionistas and hit the corresponding button to begin your fashion education.
All Fashion Trivia Answers
- Who makes the Birkin bag?
- Answer: Hermes
- Which shoe company was the first to introduce a microchip into their sneakers?
- Answer: Adidas
- What did the Nike logo originally intend to convey with its look and style?
- Answer: Motion
- Which streetwear company is known for their logo that looks like two U’s, with one being upside down?
- Answer: Under Armour
- Who was the very first NBA player with his own signature shoe?
- Answer: Bob Cousy
- Which economist coined the phrase “conspicuous consumption” back in 1899?
- Answer: Thorstein Veblen
- Which resale marketplace was founded by a whole bunch of people including Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert?
- Answer: StockX
- What was the original color of the Yeezy 350s?
- Answer: Turtle Dove
- Which brand created a totally cute and iconic backpack for Swedish schoolkids back in 1970?
- Answer: Fjallraven Kanken
- So which company produces Air Jordans?
- Answer: Nike
- What luxury brand that everyone knows now, but back in the day were originally known for making trunks for traveling?
- Answer: Louis Vuitton
- Okay, who designed the Peter Saville Parka, not the one Sabine got in Chinatown for thirty-five dollars, the real one?
- Answer: Raf Simons
- Which label’s iconic logo is like the little heart with eyes on it?
- Answer: Comme des Garcons PLAY
- And the shoe museum with the largest collection of footwear is the Bata and it’s in what city?
- Answer: Toronto
- When Heron Preston did his project UNIFORM, who did he collaborate with?
- Answer: The NYC Department of Sanitation
- Okay, answer this. What was the name of the former basketball player that Converse hired to help design their most iconic sneaker almost 100 years ago?
- Answer: Chuck Taylor
- Which Japanese streetwear brand was founded in 1993?
- Answer: BAPE
- What’s the name of the streetwear line founded by the brothers Edwin and Salmee, who’s last name was Faeh?
- Answer: Carhartt WIP
- Okay, so which iconic streetwear logo was based on the way the founder would sign his handcrafted surfboards?
- Answer: Stussy
- Okay, so which brand was founded by Jerry Lorenzo?
- Answer: Fear of God
- What was the inspiration for the Air Jordan X according to Tinker Hatfield?
- Answer: Lawnmower
- Okay, so with Nike kicks, yeah? The originals used a household appliance to make the soles. Name it!
- Answer: Waffle iron
- Which two shoe companies were created out of an argument between two brothers?
- Answer: Adidas and Puma
- What’s the name of Brendon Babenzain’s brand?
- Answer: Noah
- Okay. Boom here it comes. Fenty is a fashion house founded by which singer?
- Answer: Rihanna
- Which sneakers were the first to be mass, mass, mass produced?
- Answer: Keds
- Okay, when Nike was planning on discontinuing the original Air Force 1, retailers in which city saved it by offering color of the month drops?
- Answer: Baltimore
- Yes! Okay, so which designers Red October sneakers sold out within seconds?
- Answer: Kanye
- Back in 1984, Michael Jordan and Nike had just launched the original Air Jordan shoe. Unfortunately, Michael wasn’t allowed to wear the original Jordans in an NBA game because they violated a specific – and now repealed – rule. What was the rule violation that resulted in the original Air Jordans being bannded?
- Answer: Unapproved colors
- Back in 2018, PrettyLittleThing partnered with this OG Hip Hop brand. It was fire. Probably one of the best collaborations in streetwear history. So, who was that brand that made it so fire?
- Answer: Karl Kani
And there we have all Fashion Trivia answers in NBA 2K23. You’re now officially a fashion guru.