2K has announced their NBA 2K22 Arcade Edition is scheduled to arrive on October 19 exclusively to Apple Arcade. Check out the first look trailer providing a quick glimpse at gameplay, The Association and MyCOURT.
In the all-new The Association mode, players can be the GM or Head Coach of their favorite NBA Franchises and build their own NBA dream teams, while in MyCOURT, players can level up stats with special drills in a custom court tailored to their individual athletes. Fans can also compete head-to-head with a friend in Online Multiplayer mode, play 3v3 street basketball in Blacktop mode, start a personal NBA journey in MyCAREER mode or jump into Quick Match featuring the latest 2021-22 NBA rosters.
- Create your player: Choose physical characteristics like height, wingspan, weight, playstyle & more
- Choose your position and play on your favorite team
- Modify your stats and build: Become a 3 point specialist or dominate and slam dunk in the paint
- MyCOURT: Enter your own private court and practice drills and tutorials to improve your abilities
- Start your NBA journey – from a young rookie to an NBA legend
Quick Match Modes
- Play Now: Choose your favorite team and play against rivals from around the NBA in 5v5 basketball games.
- Blacktop Mode: Select your favorite players and play street basketball in 1v1, 3v3, or 5v5 game modes
- Test your skill with authentic basketball gameplay
- NBA manager: Build your dream team by making trades and signing free agents
- Scout prospects and add them to your team through the NBA Draft
- Control your team’s contracts, finances, salaries, personnel and more
Online Multiplayer Mode
- Choose one of the 30 NBA teams and go head-to-head against a friend
- Online Multiplayer games: play real-time PVP basketball in online matches
- New improved controls for a better gameplay experience
- New lite controller and AI assist for both offense and defense
- Play on your own or against friends via iCloud–on your iPhone, iPad, Mac, or Apple TV.
- Compatibility with Xbox or PS DualShock controllers