2K has released the results of their 2K Sim Conference Finals, which has been simulating the rest of the 2019-20 NBA season and playoffs, since the league went on hiatus, March 11.
In the Conference Finals, the Los Angeles Lakers beat the rival Los Angeles Clippers in the Western Conference, and the Milwaukee Bucks beat the Boston Celtics in the Eastern Conference, to advance to the 2K Sim NBA Finals.
NBA 2K20 cover star Anthony Davis shared his thoughts on his team’s 2K Sim performance:
NBA 2K19 cover star Giannis Antetokounmpo also gave some insight on his team’s 2K Sim performance:
Below are the Conference Finals results and top stats:
Milwaukee Bucks (4), Boston Celtics (2)
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (27.3 PPG, 11.2 RPG, 4.2 APG)
- Khris Middleton (22.8 PPG, 5 RPG, 5.3 APG)
- Kemba Walker (24 PPG, 4 APG, 3 RPG)
- Jayson Tatum (19.5 PPG, 6.2 RPG, 1.8 APG)
- Daniel Theis (11.7 RPG)
- Enes Kanter (7.3 PRG)
Los Angeles Lakers (4), LA Clippers (1)
- LeBron James (31.6 PPG, 7.8 RPG, 9.6 APG)
- Anthony Davis (21 PPG, 13.6 RPG, 2.2 APG)
- Dwight Howard (11.8 PPG, 10.8 RPG, 2.8 BPG)
- Rajon Rondo (11 APG)Kawhi Leonard (19.6 PPG, 5.8 RPG, 3.8 APG, 3 SPG, 2.2 BPG)
- Paul George (17.6 PPG, 4.4 RPG, 3 APG, 2.4 SPG)
- Montrezl Harrell (13.8 PPG, 6.8 RPG)
- Patrick Beverley (6.2 APG)
The winner of the 2K Sim NBA Playoffs will be crowned on May 14.