Ahead of the season tip-off tonight, 2K has revealed how the 2019-20 NBA season could play out, through a simulated season in NBA 2K20. Below are some of those results.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo joins an esteemed class of back-to-back League MVPs
- The Los Angeles Lakers win their first championship since 2010
- An uninjured Zion Williamson secured the Rookie of the Year Award, finishing the season averaging 19.8 PPG, 8.5 RPG and 2.6 APG.
The Lakers dramatically overcame a 3-0 deficit in the Western Conference Finals against crosstown rivals, the LA Clippers, winning game seven 106-99. LeBron stepped up, when they needed him most, with a Game 7 stat line of 29 points, 14 rebounds and six assists.
- NBA Champions: Los Angeles Lakers defeat the Milwaukee Bucks 4-0
- NBA Finals MVP: LeBron James
- NBA MVP: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Defensive Player of the Year: Kawhi Leonard
- Rookie of the Year: Zion Williamson
- Sixth Man of the Year: Lou Williams
NBA League Leaders
- Points Per Game: Damian Lillard – 32.4
- Assists Per Game: Lonzo Ball – 9.7
- Rebounds Per Game: Andre Drummond – 15.6
- Steals Per Game: Kawhi Leonard – 2.2
- Blocks Per Game: Rudy Gobert – 3.3